• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Has anyone noticed the Extremely long Trains, moving Military Equipment?

You truly have issues..... You should learn to Read and Invest in Hiring and Educator to teach you what the American Constitution is.
LOL!!

Don't stop there. Please explain what I need to learn about the US Constitution.

LOL!!

Don't stop there. Please explain what I need to learn about the US Constitution.
Do you know what its purpose, object and function is?

Heck, waking up in the morning these days has a more sinister tone to it. I'm pretty sure my coffee pot is out to get me.

I know mine is. "Lady K" is only 6 months old, and I've warned her that she can be easily replaced.

Those trains consist of A LOT OF MONEY SPENT FOR ALL THAT EQUIPMENT!!!!

Why don't we have staging areas for this stuff to "preserve it" rather than moving it all over the place. (Can anyone imagine how much of this stuff the Military has bought!!! the amount and volume has to be astronomical.

Consider this:

If every unit's equipment (tanks, personnel carriers, artillery, etc) were in staging areas...and not with the units and the people who operate and maintain the equipment...what would the troops do all day? Sit around, conduct zero training and wait for orders to move out? And then THAT'S when they'll collect some equipment that they don't know how to use?

Combat units have to train or they lose the battle. They need equipment to train with. That's why they have the stuff.

Now...there are cases when pre-positioning equipment is cost effective and it has been done, most notably in Europe during the Cold War. But even then, stateside units had their own equipment to train with and when they went to Europe they normally just moved the soldiers who then picked up equipment that was in storage and conducted their missions.

Believe me, our Armed Forces take costs very seriously, along with things like the ability to rapidly respond and deploy...with or without equipment...to hot spots. And yes...it costs a lot of money to maintain the best military in the world.

I know mine is. "Lady K" is only 6 months old, and I've warned her that she can be easily replaced.
Worst investment I ever made.

I ditched the old Joe DiMaggio machine because I'd brew a pot and dump half of it. Got the Keurig because that way I could just make one cup at a time. Now I drink 6 cups every morning!

If it's discovered (done) and proven (not necessary) that the Dems rigged the election, then I won't be worried about what the Dems are planning unless they actually succeed. If they do succeed, then we'll have bigger problems than the Dems moving troops around.

If the Democrats "rigged" the election, how come their majority in the House shrank and they didn'tn't get an outright majority in the Senate ?

How come Trump lost but Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell both won ?

If the Democrats "rigged" the election, how come their majority in the House shrank and they didn'tn't get an outright majority in the Senate ?

How come Trump lost but Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell both won ?
Because they didn't rig that part. That's why AOC and her buddies are pissed at Nancy.

Your first video is from 2017. Dismissed.

Your second video and your article are from Mar, 2020. Also dismissed.

That is what the deep state want you to believe.

"Some people say" that the videos are from yesterday and software developed by Canada (a traditional enemy of the US republic) has manipulated the internet files to appear like they were created much earlier.

Has anyone noticed the Extremely long Trains, moving Military Equipment?

Across America, people are sharing videos of military equipment in civilian areas. The above video shows M1A2 Abrams tanks, M2A3 Bradley infantry fighting vehicles, a M992 field artillery ammunition support vehicle, and a M88A2 Hercules armored recovery vehicle. The presence of all four types of vehicles suggests it is part of a U.S. Army armored brigade combat team.
end quote
("Examples")

______________________________________________________________________________________________________​

I saw an extremely long train with military equipment on my way to work today....

Your first video is from 2017. And no, for that matter, this isn't an uncommon sight at all... If you happen to live near a major military base, or transportation hub.

I used to see trains loaded down with M1 tanks, Bradleys, and Strykers all the time when I lived near a base in a port city.

Your first video is from 2017. And no, for that matter, this isn't an uncommon sight at all... If you happen to live near a major military base, or transportation hub.

I used to see trains loaded down with M1 tanks, Bradleys, and Strykers all the time when I lived near a base in a port city.
You missed the word "Examples".....

Freshly pardoned Michael Flynn shares message telling Trump to 'suspend the Constitution' to hold a new presidential election

This is ground for charge of Sedition with intent to engage Treason upon and against American Democracy.....
The STIFFEST PENALTY for Treason, should be levied against everyone who is a part of this group.

Now, people can clearly see The Rabid Right Wing Confederacy's (Republicans) continues to attempt 156+ yrs after they were defeated, STILL trying to take over American Democracy.
"All" of these Seditious and Treasonous Rabid Right Wing Confederacy's (Republicans) who are promoting this Subversive, Seditions and Treasonous Acts...
Should be found Guilty of These Charges.

Worst investment I ever made.

I ditched the old Joe DiMaggio machine because I'd brew a pot and dump half of it. Got the Keurig because that way I could just make one cup at a time. Now I drink 6 cups every morning!

And every single one is wonderful too.

That is a shit load of taxpayer dollars on that train!!! I have never seen anything close to that since REFORGER '85...

Part of REFORGER '76 with M60a1's and M113's in 1st Bde 3AD
Part of REFORGER '77 as part of the fly-in with 2nd Bde, 9ID had LPC's for transport.... ✌

Trump is talking about pulling troops out and the democrats are talking about putting troops back in. Maybe you better be worried about what the dems are planning when it's discovered and proven they rigged an American Presidential election.
And just when is this going to be proven? Before the turn of the century?

Okay, Reality, I'll put on my conspiracy cap and say that Trump is getting ready to declare marshal law and make himself dictator for life.

Okay, Reality, I'll put on my conspiracy cap and say that Trump is getting ready to declare marshal law and make himself dictator for life.
What PRECISELY would bring you to that conclusion? PErhaps the NON tin hat reporting of EXACTLY that coming from Trump folks lips?

Lived in the flight path of a few military installations. Whenever there was even a veiled threat, we would have loud helis going over for days. I always knew when things were heated.

What PRECISELY would bring you to that conclusion? PErhaps the NON tin hat reporting of EXACTLY that coming from Trump folks lips?

Could be. :)

I believe that Trump would first refuse the election results, start a conflict with Iran and then declare martial law. Or some strange scenario in that order.
I see 17 states have raised an action in the Supreme Court because four states rigged the election. Biden states!

I hear voters chant, fight for trump, fight for trump...... I wonder if your not going to get a tastes of your own democracy and regime change you spread like a cancer around the world!

And anyway, its China you should worry about, they out produce you, they out educate there young compared to USA!

Get out of here with that... the only person who tried to rig the election and promote acts of voter suppression, voter repressions and mess with the Post Office and then push every kind of wild vile act of seditious and treasonous acts has been Trump and Republicans.... now they are sore because Americans did not allow it and did not fall for it....
Why are you asserting this debunked conspiracy theory without evidence?

Why are you asserting this debunked conspiracy theory without evidence?
We know you are a Trump cultist, so why would anyone expect anything different from you..

Trump is talking about pulling troops out and the democrats are talking about putting troops back in. Maybe you better be worried about what the dems are planning when it's discovered and proven they rigged an American Presidential election.
And then we can all go skating in Hell.

Or, the military is getting ready to put down a coup attempt by right-wingers in a desperate grab to retain power.....
See, conspiracy theories can be fun,
Try one, you will have as much chance of finding the truth as any others that come out, and the wackier the better.
Someone will have to flatten the Proud Morons, sorry, Boys when they come out a shootin'.

Back
Top Bottom