• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Has anyone fact checked the movie, "Hillary's America" by Dinesh D'Souza?

The Clintons have been investigated more intensively over the last 30 years than just about anyone in recently recorded history - with the possible exception of Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby. Whitewater, Rose Law firm, Vince Foster's untimely demise, blah de blah de freaking blah...... the whole litany of right-wing muckraking right up until Benghazi and the whole e-mail thing. And through it all, not one bloody accusation has stuck.

By my thinking, all of this means they're either the smartest people who ever lived... or there's nothing to the whole thing.

Hate to break to you, RW wingnuts... but there's no "grassy knoll shooter" there. Give it up already.

Wrong- Clinton was impeached for committing perjury.

Wrong- Clinton was impeached for committing perjury.

That was politically inspired. I'm not making excuses for his actions, but there's no reason on Earth why the President of the United States should have been asked about a consensual relationship. The investigation should have ended with Whitewater - just like Fiske intended. There was no justification of Starr's repeated expansions of it from one area into another into another. He was going to keep on going until he could find something - anything - to justify his crusade. That isn't justice - it's a witch hunt.

The Republicans went after Bill Clinton and failed

How might Trump put it "a coup to remove a democratically elected president".

That was politically inspired. I'm not making excuses for his actions, but there's no reason on Earth why the President of the United States should have been asked about a consensual relationship. The investigation should have ended with Whitewater - just like Fiske intended. There was no justification of Starr's repeated expansions of it from one area into another into another. He was going to keep on going until he could find something - anything - to justify his crusade. That isn't justice - it's a witch hunt.

If that's what you think happened then you don't know what DID happen.

No, I have a pretty clear recollection of what happened.

Seriously... do you really think Ken Starr had any business investigating Paula Jones accusations?? There was ZERO connection between Whitewater and Paula Jones. Just like there was ZERO connection between Whitewater and Travelgate and ZERO connection between Whitewater and Filegate. There was no justification whatsoever for Ken Starr to go into any of those areas. It was like President Clinton had his own personal inquisitor over the entire course of his Presidency.

The whole situation was ludicrous. And to top it off, Starr wasn't even the most zealous member of his team.... his lowlife deputy - Brett Kavanaugh, of all people - wanted the President of the United States to answer even more personally embarrassing (and utterly irrelevant) questions.

But hey, if you're okay with all of that, then I guess you would have been okay with Robert Mueller investigating all of the sexual harassment accusations against President Trump as well, right? Not only that, but the tax fraud accusations and the campaign spending accusations as well. I'm sure you would have been perfectly okay with all of that. Not.

What happened is that a special prosecutor went after Bill Clinton, investigating a stain on a dress that had nothing to do with his investigation.

What happened is that a special prosecutor went after Bill Clinton, investigating a stain on a dress that had nothing to do with his investigation.

As I said, you don't know what in hell you're talking about.

Seriously... do you really think Ken Starr had any business investigating Paula Jones accusations?? There was ZERO connection between Whitewater and Paula Jones. Just like there was ZERO connection between Whitewater and Travelgate and ZERO connection between Whitewater and Filegate. There was no justification whatsoever for Ken Starr to go into any of those areas. It was like President Clinton had his own personal inquisitor over the entire course of his Presidency.

The whole situation was ludicrous. And to top it off, Starr wasn't even the most zealous member of his team.... his lowlife deputy - Brett Kavanaugh, of all people - wanted the President of the United States to answer even more personally embarrassing (and utterly irrelevant) questions.

But hey, if you're okay with all of that, then I guess you would have been okay with Robert Mueller investigating all of the sexual harassment accusations against President Trump as well, right? Not only that, but the tax fraud accusations and the campaign spending accusations as well. I'm sure you would have been perfectly okay with all of that. Not.

No, you don't have a clear recollection. Instead of trying to BS me why don't you look it up for yourself??

As I said, you don't know what in hell you're talking about.

Yes I do.

And it made the Republicans look stupid a year ago when Trump was impeached and they claimed there was no substance just a political move LOL

You could say they same thing about liberals. There are quite a few on here that are borderline unhinged.

I don't know too many on the left who are scared of the right. Seems they are simply tired of the racist, hate fueled Anti American rhetoric the right constantly spews.

No, you don't have a clear recollection. Instead of trying to BS me why don't you look it up for yourself??

You're going to have a real problem with Trump's rape investigations, I just know it.
We're going to be able to sell tickets.

Yeah, if you dont have anything you'll make something up. Why dont you just tell us what really happened without all the bullshit?

I don't know too many on the left who are scared of the right. Seems they are simply tired of the racist, hate fueled Anti American rhetoric the right constantly spews.

My only fears of the Right run along the lines of worry that their total political Trump Stupidity and or politically profound Trump retardation might bleed over into their still intellectually functional areas.

If that were to happen just think of the gridlock at traffic lights when Trumper's begin to see conspiracies in the Green...Yellow...and Red.

I could use some help with the movie "Hillary's America" by Dinesh D'Souza. He makes a lot of ... claims... can anyone speak to or point me in the right direction to fact check SPECIFIC claims made in the movie?
Basically, the entire movie is garbage propaganda. You don't even really need to line item it.

It would be roughly the equivalent of watching a play about Lincoln written by John Wilkes Booth.

Back
Top Bottom