• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Has anybody realized that if those French riots had occurred in Israel...

pancho-angry said:
...there'd be dead kids strewn about like newly mown hay. Why hasn't the obvious comparison been made in our papers?

Ahhh.... the French Riots. How offen has anyone seen this the news? Even Fox news hardly meantens it. That's because of the liberal bias in the media. If the riot'ers had been white, your'd never hear the end of it but because they were MUSLIM, not a word. How many of you know that riots are still going on? Same here. In NYC, where I live, I few times in the past mounth or so a gang of black girls beat up groups of 2-3 white girls, calling them white bitches. If it had been whites beating blacks, it would have been on every front page & TV. Why is it that the libs don't want us to know about such things? It would be funny if it were not so serious.

ddoyle00 said:
Jallman, when I want a comment out of your cum-filled mouth, I will squeeze your throat.

someone is a little miffed about the smackdown he got from tasha...dont take it out on me cuz you got beat up by a girl. :mrgreen:

Look guy, this whole internet debate thing is new to me. Was I wrong? Probably. Am I sorry? No. Normally, when I get into an argument, Id rather bloody their face and smile at them in court. When I read your comment, I almost blacked for a second because of my anger. I am trying to do this civilly.

ddoyle00 said:
Look guy, this whole internet debate thing is new to me. Was I wrong? Probably. Am I sorry? No. Normally, when I get into an argument, Id rather bloody their face and smile at them in court. When I read your comment, I almost blacked for a second because of my anger. I am trying to do this civilly.

I would say that with your cum-filled mouth comment, you have already failed miserably. The post has already been reported...I took quite a bit of offense at that kind to talk outside the basement and the mods do too.

Mod Note

Personal attacks AND trolling for them are both frowned upon in this forum. Let's all count to ten (or to two 5 times, if you can't) and resume this peaceably.

/Mod Note

shuamort said:
Mod Note

Personal attacks AND trolling for them are both frowned upon in this forum. Let's all count to ten (or to two 5 times, if you can't) and resume this peaceably.

/Mod Note

just had to throw some jab in there didnt you? its not like a little joking warranted that kind of attack, but then you just had to throw your little trolling comment in and then turn around and do the exact same thing. You mods, especially redd and you, pretty much have to flex those little net muscles any chance you get. Whatever mort, next time I will take care of it myself.

jallman said:
just had to throw some jab in there didnt you? its not like a little joking warranted that kind of attack, but then you just had to throw your little trolling comment in and then turn around and do the exact same thing. You mods, especially redd and you, pretty much have to flex those little net muscles any chance you get. Whatever mort, next time I will take care of it myself.
Mod Note

Next time report a post if you feel it is warranted. Your reply can only escalate incidents like this.

/Mod Note

Good thing my life doesnt rotate around this or the longing for the approval of virtual friends. Report till your face is blue. Actually, I will do me a favor and remove myself.

ddoyle00 said:
Good thing my life doesnt rotate around this or the longing for the approval of virtual friends. Report till your face is blue. Actually, I will do me a favor and remove myself.
Actually doyle, you've been had. The initial post for this thread is the only one ever created here at Debate Politics by pancho-angry. You'll notice that s/he has not returned to debate on this topic, nor on any other. This decidedly anti-Israel thread took pancho-angry all of one minute to accomplish on a university library public computer. pancho-angry is alias #3 for this person at DP. The lesson here is avoid the temptation to plunge into any thread with a title that is injurious and/or extremely biased.

Look, listen, and think... before you leap.

tr1414 said:
Ahhh.... the French Riots. How offen has anyone seen this the news? Even Fox news hardly meantens it. That's because of the liberal bias in the media. If the riot'ers had been white, your'd never hear the end of it but because they were MUSLIM, not a word. How many of you know that riots are still going on? Same here. In NYC, where I live, I few times in the past mounth or so a gang of black girls beat up groups of 2-3 white girls, calling them white bitches. If it had been whites beating blacks, it would have been on every front page & TV. Why is it that the libs don't want us to know about such things? It would be funny if it were not so serious.

No answers for the truth huh?

well I for one dont give a damn about what goes on in france....

cherokee said:
well I for one dont give a damn about what goes on in france....

Nice signature.... I watch "myth Busters" too. lol

ddoyle00 said:
-so you justify the use of 64 ton armored tanks rumbling through your own town to go after terrorists?

If the people that were blowing up my children lived nearby, you bet I would support tanks nocking down my mailbox to go make them stone cold friggin dead.

"The Jews are killing terrorists. The Chinese are killing protesters."

-I did not debate the targets, I debated the use of military force and who else besides Israel and China uses heave armor and helicopters on its own citizens?

The Jews kill thier own people?

On top of that, you still live in your moms basement, dont you? Maybe after saving your paper route money, you can move out and be glad to own a rusted out Camaro. Even though I own a Jeep, I would be happy with a Camaro SS 5.7 litre 350 V8.

Insult into cars. Is "Even though I own a Jeep" the segway there?
And after receiving riot training for my second deployment (of which I am still on) one M16 and a fully loaded LCE of 150 rounds is a bit more substantial when you are facing a crowd. Maybe you have read otherwise in your Soldier of Fortune magazine or your comics, but your not very good with weapons are you?

I shot 39/40 on the US Army basic training qualification range and competed in multi national marksmenship tournaments while stationed in Germany 20 years ago but all that is really because I grew up with guns. Wanna see my DD-214? I got to level 17 on the original Nintendo Duck hunt game in the clay pigeons mode. Level 17. You tell me.

Your not saying that your duck hunt game is the same as combat are you? Also, serving in peacetime & in a combat zone are two different things. You should know that.

teacher said:
Each has it's good points. You'd be better off when running out of your trailer to save your Camaro up on cinder blocks from a couple of rioters to go with the shotgun. That pumpkinball has a little more knockdown power than a .223.

The Jews don't play. After what they have been and still go through, can you blame them? And now you're gonna compare democratic Israel with communist China? The Jews are killing terrorists. The Chinese are killing protesters. And this is your debate point? Your not very good at this, are you? If America had people burning cars in the street every night, how long before we brought out he troops? But it might not get to that. US citizens are armed.

Israel is NO LESS a 'terrorist' as those that attack them, and those who PROTECT those who attack them. If we provide arms for terrorists to fight Russia like we did in Afghanistan and for Israel to fight Palestine, why don't we provide arms for 'terrorists' to kill other Iraqis? Oh, we already have.

Disregard the question.

I guess your tring to be funny. It's a combat thing, you would'nt understand.

tr1414 said:

Time for 4th grade grammar. Did you know that there is a genocide going on too? It's in Iraq (in the middle east in case you didn't know) and even Fox doesn't report much about it. We just see pictures of American soldiers making children put up signs that read something about the soldier having sexual intercourse with his mother and blowing his father's head off. If this had been an American child we'd have a Fox news show take up a three month inquiry on television CONSTANTLY like they did the rich Christian drunk girl who had sexual intercourse with half the men on Aruba and then flew to Brazil for a honeymoon.

But wow, I haven't heard much about that girl either, maybe they found her shacked up & pregnant? Or maybe she's waiting in the line at an abortion clinic??

Has anyone heard?

not as easy as you think.... try having some arty going off next to you & you have targets in front of you....

ddoyle00 said:
Speaking as a redneck, it would be a Colt AR15, not a pump shotgun. I prefer the ability to put 30 rounds downrange than the shock of only 8 large slugs.
Besides, the point that is trying to be made is who else's governemnt besides Israel's uses its military to put down a riot? Oh yeah, China. Rewind CNN a few months and watch a helicopter shoot rockets into an apartment. Watch a tank knock down a house. There a bit o' difference tween a redneck with a shotgun and a armored tank with a mounted .50 cal and a 120mm smoothbore.
Yah you are definitely a redneck...:roll:

sissy-boy said:

Time for 4th grade grammar. Did you know that there is a genocide going on too? It's in Iraq (in the middle east in case you didn't know) and even Fox doesn't report much about it. We just see pictures of American soldiers making children put up signs that read something about the soldier having sexual intercourse with his mother and blowing his father's head off. If this had been an American child we'd have a Fox news show take up a three month inquiry on television CONSTANTLY like they did the rich Christian drunk girl who had sexual intercourse with half the men on Aruba and then flew to Brazil for a honeymoon.

But wow, I haven't heard much about that girl either, maybe they found her shacked up & pregnant? Or maybe she's waiting in the line at an abortion clinic??

Has anyone heard?
What filth!:roll:

Back
Top Bottom