• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Has Al Quaida struck again? Explosion in London Underground

Billo_Really said:
This might be true, but it should be their choice. Not ours.

Aye. It should be but sometimes people need a hand.
Nearly 3 thousand years of sustained conflict in the region combined with an inherently violent oppressive religion has hindered any effort to make the choice of peace.
Islamic militants hate Israel's guts and cannot even say why beyond a Koranic reference.
Sometimes people need help making the right decision.
When the conflict bleeds over into other nations it is time for others to get involved.

teacher said:
That's because I run willy nilly around this site. Relax, people do it to me too.

What's GMTA?

...and you claim to have a big brain! :boohoo: I'm so disappointed.

Well since you asked, I guess I could tell ya,

GMTA = Great Minds Think Alike

Originally quoted by Tashah:
I actually had to read that statement numerous times to fully comprehend its idiocy. What you infer here is that populations living in political bondage have the capacity and freedom of choice to determine their own destiny. Besides being a juxtaposition of and contradiction of terms, this ranks among one of the dumbest political statements I have ever read. I would suggest that you actually converse with someone living under draconian rule before you deign to inform them of their various choices and options... and be prepared to quickly scurry back under your rock.
Did you go to school on a long bus, or a short bus?

Our intellectually gifted Billo Really couldn't find his ass with both hands
So, you're checking out my ass!

Attachments

• 37Messing%20With%20Bush%20009.jpg
    37Messing%20With%20Bush%20009.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 42
Billo_Really said:

Once again Billo, you have nothing intelligent to say, so you change the subject :lol:

I say we all pitch in money and buy him a stripper... maybe losing his virginity will have some kind of social affect on him

After showing this comment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billo_Really

Showtyme posts this one:
Originally posted by Showtyme:
Once again Billo, you have nothing intelligent to say, so you change the subject
What Showtyme conveintly failed to show, is this comment...
Quote:
Our intellectually gifted Billo Really couldn't find his ass with both hands
...which was posted between the two. So, Showtyme, in light of this, why the "...change of subject..." comment?

Billo

This is what Tashah said:
I actually had to read that statement numerous times to fully comprehend its idiocy. What you infer here is that populations living in political bondage have the capacity and freedom of choice to determine their own destiny. Besides being a juxtaposition of and contradiction of terms, this ranks among one of the dumbest political statements I have ever read. I would suggest that you actually converse with someone living under draconian rule before you deign to inform them of their various choices and options... and be prepared to quickly scurry back under your rock.

This is what you replied:

Which is why I commented:
- Once again Billo, you have nothing intelligent to say, so you change the subject
- I say we all pitch in money and buy him a stripper... maybe losing his virginity will have some kind of social affect on him

Do you get it or do I need to explain some more

Please send all fan mail to showtyme@email.com, thank you, and have a nice day

Thanks for proving the hypocrisy complaint again. Let the curtain rise, its Showtyme. This B++++ makes a statement saying that I am infering that the Iraqi citizens had freedom under Hussein. Well, I know what my point was and this wasn't it! But you seem to think she makes sense. Did you guys move to planet earth? You also show your immorality as well when you think it is OK to for her to tell me to "go back under a rock" but it is not OK for me to wonder if she was mental.

This is what Tashah said:

This is what you replied:

Which is why I commented:
- Once again Billo, you have nothing intelligent to say, so you change the subject
- I say we all pitch in money and buy him a stripper... maybe losing his virginity will have some kind of social affect on him
How would you know what I said. All you see is what you want to see. You think it is OK to have liars for leaders. That says a lot about you!

Billo_Really said:
Let the curtain rise, its Showtyme.
*bows

Billo_Really said:
This B++++ makes a statement saying that I am infering that the Iraqi citizens had freedom under Hussein.
That's not a nice thing to say about a lady, young man.

Billo_Really said:
Well, I know what my point was and this wasn't it!
Then what was your point, dammit. I'm still waiting.

Billo_Really said:
But you seem to think she makes sense. Did you guys move to planet earth? You also show your immorality as well when you think it is OK to for her to tell me to "go back under a rock" but it is not OK for me to wonder if she was mental.
lol I don't remember saying it was OK. But you seem like a sensitive guy so I'll crop her post for you:

~ Tashah ~
What you infer here is that populations living in political bondage have the capacity and freedom of choice to determine their own destiny. Besides being a juxtaposition of and contradiction of terms, this ranks among one of the dumbest political statements I have ever read. I would suggest that you actually converse with someone living under draconian rule before you deign to inform them of their various choices and options

Now will you reply? o_O

Billo_Really said:
How would you know what I said.
I read your post.

Billo_Really said:
You think it is OK to have liars for leaders. That says a lot about you!
lol ? where did you get that conclusion from?

You're starting to make me wonder...

Billo... Did you go to school on a long bus, or a short bus?

Originally Posted by Billo_Really
Let the curtain rise, its Showtyme.

*bows
That's a good post. Colorful. Creative. I like it! My Compliments to the chef.

Back
Top Bottom