• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Harvard Diversity Dean Is A Bigot

reinoe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...n-loves-diversity-except-for-white-trash/amp/

Champions diversity in public but in private she was a hardcore bigot. And this is typical to face a liberal behavior. Acting one way in public to gain everyone's approval but deep down there full of hatred and racism. More more stories like this have been exposed: something similar happened at the University of Hawaii with a math professor.

The thread title describes a HARVARD dean. The article says it is Yale.

All online reviews should come with an "ARE YOU SURE {SEND} IS A GOOD IDEA?" Button ! Asians don't like white people, I'm shocked!

You may want to correct the error.

I can't without mod assistance. In the mean time do you have any opinion on the public/private two-facedness (sp) of liberalism?

I can't without mod assistance. In the mean time do you have any opinion on the public/private two-facedness (sp) of liberalism?

Can you shed light on how you came to confuse two distinctly different American universities with 'normally' impeccable credentials?
While we are waiting for the correction?

My opinion on this woman is that she went over the line with her offensive and stupid remarks.

My opinion on this woman is that she went over the line with her offensive and stupid remarks.

Also she 'took a selfie' and left it at the scene of the crime!

I read the piece, and I wouldn't necessarily identify her political leaning as 'liberal.' I'm sure there are some right leaners that don't look like you? Scary thought, huh?

Can you shed light on how you came to confuse two distinctly different American universities with 'normally' impeccable credentials?
While we are waiting for the correction?
I was text posting while driving while still groggy from Wiecking up this morning .

I was text posting while driving while still groggy from Wiecking up this morning .

What roads do you travel? That whole post shows a certain something.......not sure what I'm trying to say....
I want to avoid those roads.....

What roads do you travel? That whole post shows a certain something.......not sure what I'm trying to say....
I want to avoid those roads.....

It was a Saturday morning so there wasn't really a lot of traffic. I'm sure you can get the same effect by using speak to text program on any open road . Just keep a lookout for cops: which can be tough if you're speaking into your phone

I was not surprised to see that this woman has a Ph.D. in Social Psychology from UC Davis. She sounds like just the sort of boring snob I'd expect to be holding a job like that.

It was a Saturday morning so there wasn't really a lot of traffic. I'm sure you can get the same effect by using speak to text program on any open road . Just keep a lookout for cops: which can be tough if you're speaking into your phone

:stop: :stop:

“White trash” and “low class people” were the two chants of CNN.CBS.ABC and MSNBC on election night.

Back
Top Bottom