• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Harry vs William

DebateChallenge

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
William is mean to Harry. Harry is cooler than William.

Harry is mean to William.
William is cooler than Harry.

So there .....
William isn't the one who ran off to California because Harry was mean to him, its the other way around.

No - that post has been written by a modern poet.

It's funny he knows all the gossip about another country's royalty.

William will be King. Tough to beat that as a "B" celebrity in America.
If that.

I am very sad that the OP has abandoned his thread. I was so ready to dish the dirt on Harry and his now wearing lifts and etc. So sad.

Harry would have made a fine king in, say, 1200 CE.

Harry would have made a fine king in, say, 1200 CE.
I think he's mighty lucky to have been born when he was--troublesome younger brothers haven't fared well historically. The Duke of Clarence (drowned in a vat of wine) comes immediately to mind.

Harry is the riding instructor's son.
That rumor was put to rest a long time ago. And Harry is the absolute spit of his late grandfather when Prince Philip was young.

Diana was afraid of horses, so...nope.
Well, she did have an affair with him, but this was after Harry's birth. And boy, did Hewitt turn out to be a bounder.

I think the media overhypes their 'rift'. Yes, Harry was definitely always the cool one.
I think you're mistaken. The two brothers have no relationship at all now, and this is not going to change unless and until....

Back
Top Bottom