• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Harry Reid Claims To Have Saved The Entire World From Depression

cpwill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
he is cracking up as defeat to Sharon Angle (of all people) stares him in the face. there is no way that this kind of thing helps him in the next two weeks. every morning this guy gets up, stares at himself in the mirror, and shakes uncontrollably.

i don't know how to import youtube videos, so you'll have to click on the link itself.

Reid is completely unhinged.

reid is about to "officially" lose his seat and pelosi is about to become irrelevant. Oh, what good elections! xD

Reid is completely unhinged.

Most definitely. I am really looking forward to watching the election returns, and the attempts to spin the Democrat losses. I may even open a special bottle of wine I've been saving for a really special occasion.

Most definitely. I am really looking forward to watching the election returns, and the attempts to spin the Democrat losses. I may even open a special bottle of wine I've been saving for a really special occasion.

i cannot believe i haven't even planned!

Prominent Republicans coming out in support of Harry Reid
~snip
In a race this close, just a few percentage points could be enough for a victory. But it’s not clear how much further Republicans rallying for Reid will be able to push their effort, when not all on the list are equally engaged.

Some, like Rogich, the group’s founder who otherwise has a long history of Republican political dealings, are vigorous and vocal in their support of the senior senator.

“To lose Sen. Reid would be catastrophic for Southern Nevada,” Rogich said. “We need Harry Reid at the table. He’s our only leverage. If we elect Sharron Angle, it would probably be the most embarrassing moment in Nevada’s history.”

Among the reasons Rogich embraces Reid: Last year the senator, who had supported construction of a maglev transportation system to link Las Vegas and Southern California, switched his support to DesertXpress, a more conventional high-speed train that Rogich backs and that Reid had concluded was a more viable choice.

Like it is often said.. .. ..it ain't over 'til it's over.

I'm not fan of Harry Reid but I would like to hear more than just a snippet of that interview. I'm not one, and neither should anyone, but someone who judges on something cut out of a statement. I'd like to hear the entirety of what he said.

Back
Top Bottom