• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Harris labeled hypocrite for condemning Brittney Griner’s jail term

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
lol..... She's so dumb. She is responsible for 1000's of people sitting in jail for minor drug offenses. Yet she's going to open that trap and give Russia the business whining about unjust sentencing.

She was labeled a hypocrite.

----------------------------------------

Brittney Griner got 9 years for drug possession in Russia… which sounds like most of the criminal sentences Kamala Harris got people for the same thing when she was attorney general of California,” author Tim Young tweeted.

Another commenter wrote: “LMAO, didn’t U lock up a s—load of people for weed? Then bragged about it, and went on to say you smoked weed in college listening to Tupac and snoop before they cut their first albums?”

A third fumed in the same vein: “You locked up people for possession of marijuana. And you’re only condemning this because the US cannot profit from her incarceration in Russia.”

lol..... She's so dumb. She is responsible for 1000's of people sitting in jail for minor drug offenses. Yet she's going to open that trap and give Russia the business whining about unjust sentencing.

She was labeled a hypocrite.
Yeah - by Murdoch's rag.

I guess you can produce some evidence of her convicting someone with "Intent to distribute" who had a personal pipe and two vaping vials on them. Right?

Probably not.

Vice President Chuckles earned the criticism she gets for this.

When we trade a noted arms dealer Bout for Griner I expect the net to blow up, and it rightfully should. I am sorry she made either a mistake or calculated decision but the trade hurts the US more then helps it. He deserves to be in jail as does she;

"he was tried and convicted in 2011 in a Manhattan court on four charges of conspiring to kill Americans. Bout was sentenced to 25 years in US prison."

I am someone who has actually met and spoken to Brittney Griner, so I say this with some personal knowledge--she could be the definition of a Karen.

@VySky is trying to *get* the left with an absolute crap rag's article about what random people said anonymously online?

:LOL:

Hey man, I guess you were required to post something. I'd try a little harder next time though.

I am someone who has actually met and spoken to Brittney Griner, so I say this with some personal knowledge--she could be the definition of a Karen.

And as to you, if you're going to bullshit you should try to have it make some kind of sense. You have just said that a person who received an absurd Russian sentence "could be the definition of a Karen" based on an anonymous online claim of having "spoken to" her.

Do you even know what that's supposed to mean? The only thing it remotely sounds like is that you are calling her a "Karen" for not wanting to spend 9+ years somewhere in which you wouldn't last a single day: a Russian penal colony.

I mean, there's praising Putin. And then there's straight-up cheerleading.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom