• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Harris is the VP pick for Biden

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Excellent choice! The Donald will be tossing and turning tonight. Nothing is a bigger nightmare for him than a strong, competent, well-spoken assertive woman..... even worse, in his eyes, a black woman.

Actually, the bigger nightmare is the fear of what he faces on November 3rd and thereafter.

Joe Biden picks Kamala Harris as his running mate - CNNPolitics

Harris is a reptile disguised as a human being.

Excellent choice! The Donald will be tossing and turning tonight. Nothing is a bigger nightmare for him than a competent, well-spoken assertive woman..... even worse, in his eyes, a black woman.

He's such a sniveling, cringing little ***** that he's likely going to feel insulted by Biden picking a woman.

Excellent choice! The Donald will be tossing and turning tonight. Nothing is a bigger nightmare for him than a competent, well-spoken assertive woman..... even worse, in his eyes, a black woman.

Actually, the bigger nightmare is the fear of what he faces on November 3rd.

We need to move forward in this country. We cannot continue with this nonsense.

Excellent choice! The Donald will be tossing and turning tonight. Nothing is a bigger nightmare for him than a competent, well-spoken assertive woman

Wait, I thought Joe picked Harris.

Where is the well-spoken, assertive woman?

I wanted this. Of course, I also wanted Duckworth.

I thought Harris ran a disappointing campaign, but I thought she had the chops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wait, I thought Joe picked Harris.

Where is the well-spoken, assertive woman?

There is no need for that type of comment. Harris is plenty qualified and well-spoken, much more than the yes-men/women in the Trump administration.

This might not have been a wise choice for Biden, especially with the argument today regarding how police are held accountable (or likely not) for whatever actions.

There is no need for that type of comment. Harris is plenty qualified and well-spoken, much more than the yes-men/women in the Trump administration.

Really? Perhaps you can point out the part in this video where Harris is well-spoken and confident...Either before or after she compares ICE to the KKK...

We need to move forward in this country. We cannot continue with this nonsense.

She is a strong, competent, well spoken assertive woman. She is an excellent choice. That is moving the country forward.

I do expect much of what we get with Biden is healing. He is good at that.

Blood pressure medication sales are going to increase among old cranky white people.

Wow, the Democratic Party is running a solid anti-black ticket given Harris and Biden's history of finding anyway to send black people to prison, where white people would not, with Harris going further to specifically have innocent blacks sent to prison so she could boast of her conviction rates. Biden's opposition to racial integration to not turn our schools into "racial jungles" is well known.

Biden just confirmed the KKK is alive and well in the Democratic Party.

Well, she's not who I would have picked, but she's a solid pick all the same.

Joe Biden has more experience in politics than literally anyone alive today... who are any of us to argue with that?

I applaud the choice. Now on to the races.

Good choice. Excited to vote for them this November :)

I wanted this. Of course, I also wanted Duckworth.

I thought Harris ran a disappointing campaign, but I thought she had the chops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

She proved she is not an intelligent person.

Normally, I would have said Harris is a bad choice, as Calif is already going Dem. BUT, with all the defund, reform, legal crap going on, an EXPERIENCED prosecuting attorney is just what the moment calls for. And I have personal feelings on the matter. Kamala Harris, helped me to destroy a cop/judge corruption ring. She is badass. And not mean spirited. And, will make a damn good President, when the time calls for it.

Good news! I was worried that Sleepy Joe was going to pick Gretchen Witmere or Amy Klobachar, two possible choices which actually would have assured him a win in November.

I guess he caved to the threats by Black leaders to pick a Black woman... OR ELSE! Harris doesn't help Biden very much in the much needed swing states, so makes no sense to me. So what if Biden wins and extra 5 million votes in California, Illinois, New York, and New Jersey--- he had those states in the bag anyway. My spidey sense tells me just as I have suspected all along that Biden is just a throw away candidate and means of for the DNC to block Sanders and/or Warren. Two candidates who not only would have lost, but also prevented any chance on the down ballot for the dems to hold the House or take the Senate.

A Biden- Harris ticket will assure that Blacks will still show up in November to vote in those already blue states, and then maybe take the Senate while holding the house. A strategy to make Donald Trump a lame duck president in his 2nd term.

Really? Perhaps you can point out the part in this video where Harris is well-spoken and confident...Either before or after she compares ICE to the KKK...

Didn't the current Vice President say, "all lives matter."

Harris is a much smarter choice than Pence, who had an HIV AIDS outbreak happen in his state.

Wow, the Democratic Party is running a solid anti-black ticket given Harris and Biden's history of finding anyway to send black people to prison, where white people would not, with Harris going further to specifically have innocent blacks sent to prison so she could boast of her conviction rates. Biden's opposition to racial integration to not turn our schools into "racial jungles" is well known.

Biden just confirmed the KKK is alive and well in the Democratic Party.

Somehow this made sense in your head.

Back
Top Bottom