• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Harris Already a Front-Runner

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
She has made quite the splash. I like what I'm seeing from her so far.

Kamala Harris’ presidential campaign raised $1.5 million in its first 24 hours, her campaign aides told POLITICO, a massive haul for the first-term senator from California that tied Bernie Sanders’ one-day total from his 2016 presidential campaign.

Kamala Harris raises $1.5 million in first 24 hours

How much interest did Harris see? That spike was twice the peak that Gabbard saw on the day after her announcement. In fact, search interest for Harris briefly surpassed search interest in President Trump, who has consistently dominated Google searches since he jumped into politics. His peak over the past week came during his speech Saturday.

Kamala Harris’s unusual launch announcement timing seems to have worked

I’m more interested in how people view her after a bruising democrat primary and then a blistering negative as campaign detailing her corruption, batantly illegal activity, and refusal to seek the death penalty for cop killers and the illegal alien who murdered the Bologna family, the Bologna family itself is a prepackaged Donald Trump ad

shrug...

A front-runner out of five people who don't have a snowball's chance. Good for her.

I suggest you wait to see who your beloved media tells you to vote for.

shrug...

A front-runner out of five people who don't have a snowball's chance. Good for her.

You are always freaking wrong. Even Booker and Warren are creaming Trump

jan22 polls.JPG

I still don't know much about her. The NH primary is going to be interesting next year. Lots of Democrats. I wish Jim Webb would toss his hat back in. There's a Democrat I could easily get behind.

He was in the running for defense secretary last I heard. I don't want to vote for an old white guy this time around. It's time for something different.

Closet thing the Left could get to Michelle Obama minus the penis. 8)

You are always freaking wrong. Even Booker and Warren are creaming Trump

View attachment 67248699

None have been subject to any serious campaigning yet

Let’s see what voters in the Rust Belt think when they learn Kamala Harris sheltered the illegal alien who gunned down the Bologna family in cold blood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But saying they don't have a chance, is not accurate.

I think as far as Harris when middle America learns about the Bologna family she will have no chance

I'm pretty sure she could nip it in the butt and turn it around on TRussia.

Nobody believes Trump is a Russian agent except those who would never vote for him under any circumstances

Closet thing the Left could get to Michelle Obama minus the penis. 8)

Considering who your team has at its helm, I'd focus on my own problems. You guys have picked 3 total losers out of the last five guys you put in the White House. One was so bad he had to quit. :lamo

Nobody believes Trump is a Russian agent except those who would never vote for him under any circumstances

And nobody but fearful fox newsers care about the nuanced decision by Harris to not seek a death penalty for someone she locked up for life.

Harris prosecutes criminals. Trump works for/with them. Easy campaign ad for Harris.

And nobody but fear fox newsers care about the nuanced decision by Harris to not seek a death penalty for someone she locked up for life.

Harris prosecutes criminals. Trump works for/with them. Easy campaign ad for Harris.

It’s not just the death penalty, she is an avowed supporter of sanctuary cities and if her office had informed ICE of the killers previous criminal history he would’ve been deported. Like I said, raving mad liberal lunatic who releases criminal aliens to commit mass murder, it’s a trump ad that writes itself. Also CA is extremely corrupt and since it’s a one party state very little attention is payed, once oppo researchers starting tearing all her political connections apart I’m sure craps gonna fall out, I’m really curious to know if she had any knowledge or involvement with a Chinese gangster named “shrimp boy” who’s doing time for organized crime involving a former SF congressman while she was DA and then CA AG

Misconduct Claim Against Kamala Harris Aide Brought to Office’s Attention Months Before She Left for Washington

Kamala Harris aide resigns after harassment, retaliation settlement surfaces

"As part of the settlement, Hartley resigned her position and agreed not to seek employment with the Department of Justice again. She also agreed to a non-disclosure clause, forbidding her from discussing the settlement amount or alerting the media to the agreement.

Wait a minute.....

The ugly timing of Kamala Harris' #MeToo problem

NDAs or as the lunatics on cnn like to say.."hush money" is evil...

Its getting difficult to keep up with the stances of these corrupt officials...

It’s not just the death penalty, she is an avowed supporter of sanctuary cities and if her office had informed ICE of the killers previous criminal history he would’ve been deported. Like I said, raving mad liberal lunatic who releases criminal aliens to commit mass murder, it’s a trump ad that writes itself. Also CA is extremely corrupt and since it’s a one party state very little attention is payed, once oppo researchers starting tearing all her political connections apart I’m sure craps gonna fall out, I’m really curious to know if she had any knowledge or involvement with a Chinese gangster named “shrimp boy” who’s doing time for organized crime involving a former SF congressman while she was DA and then CA AG

Nothing will compare to the GOP helping Russian billionaires, NRA being hijacked by Russian $$$, Trump hiring all people connected to Russia, Trumps lawyer and Campaign chairman being arrested, Bring it on. I will love to see this fight.

Nothing will compare to the GOP helping Russian billionaires, NRA being hijacked by Russian $$$, Trump hiring all people connected to Russia, Trumps lawyer and Campaign chairman being arrested, Bring it on. I will love to see this fight.

This will all be irrelevant by the campaign season. None of it involves any decisions made by Trump and no one was compromised by the Russians. The same extreme crazy leftists who will believe that then will be no different then those who believe it now. Not enough to win

shrug...

This must be an upside down day as I half-agree with you. Leading this pack is nothing to write home about as the real big names are not yet included. And if Booker gets in, her advantage as the African American candidate goes out the window.

I said half however - its always better to be the best player on a weak team and that is what Harris is right now until the big boys jump in.

This will all be irrelevant by the campaign season. None of it involves any decisions made by Trump and no one was compromised by the Russians. The same extreme crazy leftists who will believe that then will be no different then those who believe it now. Not enough to win

You do realize that Trumps poll numbers are dwindling into the high 20s right? I think it is Trump who doesn't have enough to win. Right now, every Democrat has a path to the WH. Trump really does not.

Back
Top Bottom