• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Harris Already a Front-Runner

Closet thing the Left could get to Michelle Obama minus the penis. 8)

Speaking of missing nasty parts..... Mitch McConnell is minus the balls so you have that to contend with.

Nothing will compare to the GOP helping Russian billionaires, NRA being hijacked by Russian $$$, Trump hiring all people connected to Russia, Trumps lawyer and Campaign chairman being arrested, Bring it on. I will love to see this fight.

I know. Right? The GOP left the high ground behind when they boarded the Trump Train.

It's funny to see them being too dumb to see that.

I've always liked Harris.

Mind you, I'll vote for a box of tic-tacs over trump, but as the Democratic lineup goes I've always thought Harris seemed like an inherently seriously person (in the good sense).

I’m more interested in how people view her after a bruising democrat primary and then a blistering negative as campaign detailing her corruption, batantly illegal activity, and refusal to seek the death penalty for cop killers and the illegal alien who murdered the Bologna family, the Bologna family itself is a prepackaged Donald Trump ad

she's an intellectual lightweight. Appearance wise she's sort of a female version of Obama without a Harvard Law Review presidency and about 35 IQ points. She failed the bar the first time she took it. Her main selling points is her looks and the fact that she can pander to several different ethnic special interest groups. She has the gravitas of cotton candy

Back
Top Bottom