• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy with my new girlfriend

I have been with my girlfriend for almost a year! We are close to our 1-year anniversary.

It has been going great. We have been really connecting and there seems to be real chemistry. The pivotal point of the relationship is when she told me one of her darkest secrets, that she had sex with her brother as a teen. That really rattled me, but it was in her past. It was really brave of her to even tell me that. I was shocked and thankful at the same time.

Relationships are about honesty, so I hope that we can grow stronger!

I hope you honestly told her you shared her darkest secret online. It might make your bond even stronger. :2razz:

It would be cool if you and her and her brother had a threesome.Just for old time sake and family bonding.

Let me guess. Her name is Palmela Handerson?

Back
Top Bottom