• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy (toy) Car

1991 Porsche 944-S2 with 202,064 miles as of 12/5/2013 (and counting)
Magnacor plug wires, KLA Strut Brace, KLA Monoball strut mounts Koni black double adjustable sport shocks with coil-overs, adj. spring perches & helper springs, Hypercoil springs 300 LBS/In. Front 250 LBS/In. Rear with stock torsion bar setup Complete ground up engine rebuild @ 186,914, with Nikasil bores, Diamond Racing pistons (47 grams lighter ea.), balanced crank, weight matched rotating assembly (1/10 gram difference min to max), all new bearings, seals & gaskets, Ishihara-Johnson Teflon crank scraper, Witchhunter cleaned & flow matched injectors
Rennbay track rated ball joint repair kit, poly-graphite spring plate bushings, Delrin banana arm and trailing arm bushings Stainless Steel braided brake hoses, Period correct Porsche sport seats

Non-turbo?

Those cost a tad more than a Vette back then. I had 2 used 928s - which had V8s. The 944 had exactly half a 928 motor. The 928 used the same heads etc.

joko104;bt2562 said:
Non-turbo?

Those cost a tad more than a Vette back then. I had 2 used 928s - which had V8s. The 944 had exactly half a 928 motor. The 928 used the same heads etc.

Yup. Non-turbo. 3L 16 valve NA. I think that version of the engine evolved away from the 928 heritage a bit. I don't think that any 928 ever had a 32 valve setup, but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom