• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

bearpoker

aspiring cat lady
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
May your day be filled with love and gratitude.

You do know that was a Native American that was on the Mayflower showing them where to go, don’t you?

Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.
-- W. T. Purkiser​

Whatever be your source of blessings and good cheer, may it be bountiful to you this Thanksgiving Day and through the remainder of the Holiday season.

Happy-Thanksgiving-1.jpg

After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one's own relations.
-- Oscar Wilde, A Woman of No Importance

Happy thanksgiving! Don't eat or drink too much!

happy Thanksgiving!

rusticthks.jpg

Happy "Better Late Than Never" American Thanksgiving, American friends.

- Canada

;) :lol:

Try not to kill each other tomorrow!!

It just isn't the same on a Friday in the sweltering heat and searing sun... :(

Happy thanksgiving! Don't eat or drink too much!

Boo! I plan to be drunk while I plow through plate after plate of fattening dead bird and put up with family. Every time I have to put up with the in-laws, drink and food are the only consolation I get. If I'm not falling down while desperately trying to protect the plate of chopped veggies and well-trimmed meat, I'm not enjoying the holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :2wave:

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving !

Back
Top Bottom