• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Even though I've got the flu, we're preparing a delicious spread of turkey and all the trimmings. What about you, where are you and what are you gonna eat?

ing1Fw4.jpg

Even though I've got the flu, we're preparing a delicious spread of turkey and all the trimmings. What about you, where are you and what are you gonna eat?

ing1Fw4.jpg

Had several options but I'll be spending it with an elderly neighbor who's family apparently made other arrangements that don't include her. Nice and quiet, no travel except a walk up the street. Hope you feel better. Happy Thanksgiving!

ing1Fw4.jpg

My daughter and I are preparing a vegan spread. Stuffed acorn squash with all the trimmings. I'm adding holandaise sauce, though. Just because it's too good to leave out.

this will be my first vegetarian Thanksgiving, so it should be interesting. today's spread will be pretty meat heavy, but there will be side dishes. tomorrow, we're having Thanksgiving dinner with my parents, so that will be vegetarian chili and sides.

also, i hope that you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

4885792355_93db251422_b.jpg

We have so much to be thankful for, esp the abundances on our tables, friends, family, neighbors who care. I am thankful to the good Lord for it all.
This is our first vegetarian Thanksgiving as well, and we will enjoy various roasted vegetables, a sweet potato casserole, mashed potato/cauliflower, along with homemade bread.

Back
Top Bottom