• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy Thanksgiving 2021

Common Sense 1

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Wishing everyone Happy Thanksgiving 2021!

Celebrate in your own style. Maybe a Turkey trot run before the big meal? Might be a non stop football day? A time to gather close to family and friends?
A celebration of so much good food you nap in the afternoon? Might volunteer at a food bank to help serve meals to folks who really appreciate the good food and companionship.

How every you celebrate it Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃🦃🦃

At the beginning, the indigenous people of the original time celebrated their own Thanksgiving. The party was crashed by the Puritans to the tune of 700 native men, women and children killed. Pass the potatoes, please. God bless.

Wishing all Americans a Happy Thanksgiving filled with Giving Thanks for all the wonderful things you share.

At the beginning, the indigenous people of the original time celebrated their own Thanksgiving. The party was crashed by the Puritans to the tune of 700 native men, women and children killed. Pass the potatoes, please. God bless.
And you have a Happy Thanksgiving anyway!

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. It is a time for me to reflect on just how much I have to be thankful for. At the top of the list is living in a country full of many people who have the heart to share in their prosperity with others who are less fortunate whether it is monetarily or those who have the heart to dedicate their time to serve those in times of need.

Here in Germany the time is now about a quarter to two in the afternoon.

And when do your dinner parties start?

Here in Germany the time is now about a quarter to two in the afternoon.

And when do your dinner parties start?
Most will be 11:00am to 2:00pm. I think the majority celebrate around lunch time.
Many will start the morning watching the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade.

Why are you so against immigrants? Immigration made North America great, something to be thankful for, something we should be allowed to celabrate.

I thought that this wouldn't be inappropriate for this thread.

260437864_10226970761559001_2378824880749425857_n.jpg

I hope that you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Wishing everyone Happy Thanksgiving 2021!

Celebrate in your own style. Maybe a Turkey trot run before the big meal? Might be a non stop football day? A time to gather close to family and friends?
A celebration of so much good food you nap in the afternoon? Might volunteer at a food bank to help serve meals to folks who really appreciate the good food and companionship.

How every you celebrate it Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃🦃🦃
Thank you very much for the good wishes. I wish them to you as well and to everyone else that believes (as I do) that we always have something to be thankful for.

Here is a video that expresses this well.

Why are you so against immigrants? Immigration made North America great, something to be thankful for, something we should be allowed to celabrate.

The original immigrants came through open borders.

What was not great about America before? Poverty and mortality rates were not so much until the Europeans gained control over the indigenous peoples.

Back
Top Bottom