• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy Tanniversary, Barack!

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Back before 185,000 people died from a virus the president failed to aggressively prepare us for, and when the Hatch Act still meant something, along with the rest of the rule of law, not to mention the Constitution, the color of a Black man's suit made headlines.

Enjoy the poutrage from the usual suspects at Fox.

Video

Back before 185,000 people died from a virus the president failed to aggressively prepare us for, and when the Hatch Act still meant something, along with the rest of the rule of law, not to mention the Constitution, the color of a Black man's suit made headlines.

Video

I miss the days where things were going so well that this was all they could find to be outraged about.

This is some of the best evidence that shows that when conservatives have nothing of substance to criticize liberals on, they'll just make it up.

90cc9e89f63e2271e261ddf91152c2fe.jpg

Video

Happy Tanniversary to you too!!

:lol:

Video

Classic. Truly classic!

That was when the Party of Family Values was triggered by black men wearing tan suits. Now they're just triggered by black men.

I'd say I'm surprised that moron has an audience. But then I read posts on here from the Citizens of Trump Fan Nation, and it all makes sense.

oh yeah. Hannity and Limbaugh are PERFECT for a ton of Americans. they simply can't protect themselves from propaganda.

Classic. Truly classic!

That was when the Party of Family Values was triggered by black men wearing tan suits. Now they're just triggered by black men.

Having the POTUS put his dirty feet on the desk was also an impeachment by the TEAbaggers because that never happened before.

george-w-bush-feet-on-desk-casual-525610688.jpg

ford-feet-on-desk-casual-74267501.jpg

Sean Hannity lives in a multi million dollar estate in Centre Island, New York. I am sure he and his neighbors are quite familiar with Grey Poupon. He's barely convincing as this Normal Joe character he plays on TV, but it seems some go for it.

Sean Hannity lives in a multi million dollar estate in Centre Island, New York. I am sure he and his neighbors are quite familiar with Grey Poupon. He's barely convincing as this Normal Joe character he plays on TV, but it seems some go for it.

they have mastered conning the rubes out of their hard earned money (through ads and such) while they just rake in the $$$$ and live high on the hog.

remember when he told everyone to cash out their 401ks (during Obama) and go all Gold?

I'd say I'm surprised that moron has an audience. But then I read posts on here from the Citizens of Trump Fan Nation, and it all makes sense.

If it weren't for the stupid, the haters and the stupid haters, no one would vote for Trump. I think we all can agree on that.

Back
Top Bottom