• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

HAPPY REINAUGURATION DAY!

I'm always ready for every Friday the 13th. Donald J(ason) Trump, worse without the mask, axing any of his truly most loyal sycophants he perceives as even fleetingly disloyal.

The Heaven's will part and trumpets will blare and........ absolutely NOTHING happens.

So we can expect a decision by noon then? It'll be nice to have the orange baboon back again, I know we have all missed his tweets and his press conferences. /s

They have already reached a decision and DJT is president... Biden and Harris have been arrested and are in Guantanamo Bay... It's all being kept very hush, hush as they round up all the dEmOrAtS... I am posting from a FEMA camp in a converted Walmart... JADE HELM! /s. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Trump won't be returning as president. He's accepted CBS's offer to host a revival of To Tell the Truth.

5af56923c4227298ea19dcc5db485341aff7f90a.png

:ROFLMAO:

514ac96d1b159f6662d844631063a262042fc40e.jpg

The viking stripper and the I wore my work badge to the insurrection guy are absent from their cells this morning, leaving dummies that they made to throw off the headcount. I hear they are currently floating on a raft made of raincoats. After that, they will hitchhike to DC. It's official, now, folks.

Prediction:

After today there is going to be some serious "bleating" going on, count on it.

4xu0e9.jpg

I heard not only is he going to be crowned emperor today, but he's ascending to divinity today. All hail the glory of Trump. All is Trump and everyone and everything is moving toward eternal Trumpishness!

The President-in-Exile knows how much many Americans miss him -- as do I.

A FOX poll (yes, FOX) says that more than 50% of Americans feel crime has gotten worse since Mr. Biden took over the Oval Office.
Even Dems recognize many Americans are angry about migrants entering with COVID.
Americans are paying more for food and energy so that Mr. Biden can be the "most progressive President in American history."

I hope that the President-in-Exile has a nice day playing golf and discussing his role in getting the House and Senate back in good hands next year.

Aaaaaaaaand the unhealthy obsession with the baaaaaaaaaaad Orange Man continues. Forever and ever. Amen.

Aaaaaaaaand the unhealthy obsession with the baaaaaaaaaaad Orange Man continues. Forever and ever. Amen.
trump killed Ashli Babbitt on 1/6 and continues his “unhealthy “ obsession of an attempted coup.

Wait a minute!

what about YOUR unhealthy obsession with:

Democrats
Commies
Pelosi
Hunter
Joe
the MSM
the Deep State
AOC
and little green men from outer space?

Back