• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy New Year everyone!

leonardo-di-caprio-cheers-icegif.gif

The people on the International Space Station get to ring in the new year 24 times. (if they feel like it) Pretty cool job. :)
Never thought about that - but in a sense it's true. LOL 👍

On behalf of the staff here at DP, I would like to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year. May 2023 bring everyone health and happiness!
Happy New Year to you and the rest of the staff here, keep up the good work, it is appreciated! Love, peace and joy to all of you and the members here in 2023!

wallpaper-hd-new-year-2023.jpg

I wish I were this physically active lol. I'm honestly hoping to change this in 23, along with a lot of other changes. I know I'm kinda ****ed up. Trying to be less so.
Good luck, but remember.....if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Happy New Year.

The people on the International Space Station get to ring in the new year 24 times. (if they feel like it) Pretty cool job. :)
We were watching it for a little while and thought about that. It is also fun to watch the celebrations around the world. We got to see quite a few fireworks already.

We wish everyone a happy new year as well. Be safe and count your blessings.

Thanks to the staff for letting us come here and run our mouths. You need a raise for having to deal with us doodleheads.

I wish I were this physically active lol. I'm honestly hoping to change this in 23, along with a lot of other changes. I know I'm kinda ****ed up. Trying to be less so.

Have to secon Old N Chill. If it aint broken dont fix it. :) Happy New Year

Happy New Year all! That includes everyone I have bad mouthed by my posts. Nothing personal. This forum is fun, but its not real life. Wishing everyone a healthy New Year.

Well, shit, one of the neighbors jumped the gun and started firing bullets into the air two and a half hours early.
Wait, like...actual rounds?
That's dangerous, those come down somewhere.

Edit: If it's blanks that's slightly better.

Back
Top Bottom