• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy MaggieD Day!

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Today we remember one of our most cherished posters, MaggieD, on the anniversary of the day she joined DP. Those of us that were fortunate enough to have been here prior to her passing know of her grace, dignity and respect that she not only gave, but received. We still miss you MaggieD.

Today we remember one of our most cherished posters, MaggieD, on the anniversary of the day she joined DP. Those of us that were fortunate enough to have been here prior to her passing know of her grace, dignity and respect that she not only gave, but received. We still miss you MaggieD

Very sweet gesture, and yes, I was actually thinking of Maggie the other day. She was a great woman.

Love me some MaggieD… as Big a Star I ever met in DP! Gone from this side of the Divide, never forgotten. Guessing she continues to journey on the other side of the Divide. I sure do smile Bigly thinking about her!

Thank you All for keeping Her Memory alive!

I can’t be happy as I miss her
i still have a message from her
God bless her for her gallant fight

That's nice, that you created a day in her memory. She must have meant a lot to you!

Today we remember one of our most cherished posters, MaggieD, on the anniversary of the day she joined DP. Those of us that were fortunate enough to have been here prior to her passing know of her grace, dignity and respect that she not only gave, but received. We still miss you MaggieD.

Such a great way to remember a truly lovely woman who left us far too soon Red. Maggie left her mark on the board and the world. I hope she is resting in peace.

I can honestly say that of all the people I have known on line and nowhere else, I grieved MaggieD's passing more than any others. There was just something about her that inspired, encouraged, comforted me, made me think outside the box, as no other. A line from "Fried Green Tomatoes" was: "I guess you already know that there are angels masquerading as people walking around this planet. . ." I think Maggie was one of those. I still miss her.

Back
Top Bottom