• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy July 4th! Who wants to hear the Star Spangled Banner?

Dezaad

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal

I love some of the comments on this video on You Tube. Here's one of them:

"I'm from Australia, and as much as I love our own, I also think the American one is beautiful. It's lyrics also hold special meaning to many other countries that value democracy and freedom, and also those countries who have had their militaries put in so much effort to preserve and maintain that, for that very reason the American anthem is really great!
Beautiful melody too"

Our National Anthem is awesome.

I love some of the comments on this video on You Tube. Here's one of them:

"I'm from Australia, and as much as I love our own, I also think the American one is beautiful. It's lyrics also hold special meaning to many other countries that value democracy and freedom, and also those countries who have had their militaries put in so much effort to preserve and maintain that, for that very reason the American anthem is really great!
Beautiful melody too"

Our National Anthem is awesome.

This one is still my favorite;

This one is still my favorite;
Completely awesome. Cute :)

I have lots of favorites, actually. Whitney was amazing in hers, and Aguilera, too. But, I did feel that the one in my OP was just nice very traditional rendition, and yet capable nevertheless to deeply inspire.

....and Long may it Wave!

Thanks for posting. It made my 4th of July.

I just hope that the younger generation really appreciates what this country has to offer.

Back
Top Bottom