• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy Holidays from Debate Politics

Thanks Red. And to everybody, Happy Holidays (everybody, religious or not), Merry Christmas (Christian), Happy Kwanzaa (African-American), Happy Hanukkah (Jewish), Happy Meditate Bodhi Day (Buddhist), Merry Solstice (Wicca), Happy Zarathosht Diso (Zoroastrian), ...

iu

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! I hope we all enjoy some rest, joy and grace over the holidays, stay safe, and come back in the new year energized and with more perspective.

Thank you to the staff of this site for maintaining (for me) the most engaging debate forum I’ve ever seen.

On behalf of the staff here at DP, I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
And a happy _[fill in latest version of socially acceptable name here[o/u]_ to you and yours.

A very Merry and safe Christmas to everyone. We must remember though it is just a day and there are 364 more the Christmas spirit could do us all a lot of good.
Nice post! If we could only keep the Christmas spirit all year! 👍

Thanks Red. And to everybody, Happy Holidays (everybody, religious or not), Merry Christmas (Christian), Happy Kwanzaa (African-American), Happy Hanukkah (Jewish), Happy Meditate Bodhi Day (Buddhist), Merry Solstice (Wicca), Happy Zarathosht Diso (Zoroastrian), ...
And of course Happy Festivus to the rest of us. On to the Feats of Strength and Airing of Grievances!

Back
Top Bottom