• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy Holidays from Debate Politics

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
On behalf of the staff here at DP, I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

bluesmoke

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Thanks Red. And to everybody, Happy Holidays (everybody, religious or not), Merry Christmas (Christian), Happy Kwanzaa (African-American), Happy Hanukkah (Jewish), Happy Meditate Bodhi Day (Buddhist), Merry Solstice (Wicca), Happy Zarathosht Diso (Zoroastrian), ...

EdwinWillers

"Who will tell us the truth?"
DP Veteran
Reaction score
iu

phoenix2020

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! I hope we all enjoy some rest, joy and grace over the holidays, stay safe, and come back in the new year energized and with more perspective.

Thank you to the staff of this site for maintaining (for me) the most engaging debate forum I’ve ever seen.

Callen

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
A very Merry and safe Christmas to everyone. We must remember though it is just a day and there are 364 more the Christmas spirit could do us all a lot of good.

TU Curmudgeon

B.A. (Sarc), LLb. (Lex Sarcasus), PhD (Sarc.)
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
On behalf of the staff here at DP, I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
And a happy _[fill in latest version of socially acceptable name here[o/u]_ to you and yours.

Allan

Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Thanks Red. And to everybody, Happy Holidays (everybody, religious or not), Merry Christmas (Christian), Happy Kwanzaa (African-American), Happy Hanukkah (Jewish), Happy Meditate Bodhi Day (Buddhist), Merry Solstice (Wicca), Happy Zarathosht Diso (Zoroastrian), ...
And of course Happy Festivus to the rest of us. On to the Feats of Strength and Airing of Grievances!

Top Bottom