• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy Eid!

Laila

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
The holy month of Ramadan has come to an end (well, in certain parts of the world anyway) so Eid Mubarak to all.

Wishing you all well :2wave:

Now brb whilst I go into a panicked cleaning frenzy now I know its Eid tomorrow :doh

Happy Eid to you, too, Laila!!! :) I hope you eat until your heart's content tomorrow!

My classmate invited me over for Eid tomorrow. I am soooooo looking forward to stuffing my face! Oh, and celebrating the holy stuff :p

My classmate invited me over for Eid tomorrow. I am soooooo looking forward to stuffing my face! Oh, and celebrating the holy stuff :p

Enjoy it. The food is the best part, especially the sweets ;)

I plan to bake alot of cookies and cakes later on today in preparation for the influx of guests I will be entertaining lol

Happy Eid to you, too, Laila!!! :) I hope you eat until your heart's content tomorrow!

Like you need to even tell me.

I have alot of weight to be regaining that I lost during fasting :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom