• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy Earth Day!

mrjurrs

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Enjoy them while we can...

1650639502398.png

And thus the race to colonize Mars intensified along with the development of better forms of rocket propulsion. Money may not buy happiness but it can buy survival.

LOL Riight...

View attachment 67386891

And what news report would that be?
Try again...
"When the park was founded in 1910, it had over 100 glaciers, mammoth masses of ice that covered about 25 acres and moved under their own weight. Now, "a couple dozen" are large enough to be considered glaciers, and all of them have suffered tremendous melt, according to the park."

And what news report would that be?
Try again...
"When the park was founded in 1910, it had over 100 glaciers, mammoth masses of ice that covered about 25 acres and moved under their own weight. Now, "a couple dozen" are large enough to be considered glaciers, and all of them have suffered tremendous melt, according to the park."
Are all the glaciers gone or not? Yes or no.

Are all the glaciers gone or not? Yes or no.
No.

Have the glaciers in Glacier National Park expanded by 25%? Yes or no.

No.

Have the glaciers in Glacier National Park expanded by 25%? Yes or no.
Thats not the point. The point is whether theyre completely gone or not, because glaciers expand or get smaller all the time- thats part of the natural weather cycle.

Thats not the point. The point is whether theyre completely gone or not, because glaciers expand or get smaller all the time- thats part of the natural weather cycle.
You posted the cartoon with the claim. And to your new point, the vast majority of the parks original glaciers do not exist any longer,

You posted the cartoon with the claim. And to your new point, the vast majority of the parks original glaciers do not exist any longer,
The cartoon is accurate. The climate cult predicted that the glaciers would be gone by 2020 and theyre still there.

The cartoon is accurate. The climate cult predicted that the glaciers would be gone by 2020 and theyre still there.
Not all of them. Not the majority of them. Some of them.

That's not the claim the cartoon makes.

Not all of them. Not the majority of them. Some of them.

That's not the claim the cartoon makes.
Some of them did reappear, so the cartoon is accurate. Your denial of reality is just that.

Some of them did reappear, so the cartoon is accurate. Your denial of reality is just that.
Source for the 'reappearing' glaciers? Your denying what the cartoon says. Just admit that it isn't true.

I remember when conservatives wanted to conserve the environment. Gave them a chance to be cool for a moment.

Source for the 'reappearing' glaciers? Your denying what the cartoon says. Just admit that it isn't true.

That's reality, not your silly beliefs.

That's reality, not your silly beliefs.
And that's not Glacier National Park. Try again?

In other words, your claim remains unsubstantiated.

The OP did not refer to these glaciers.
And that's not Glacier National Park. Try again?

In other words, your claim remains unsubstantiated.
Your lying claims that climate change is eliminaitng all glaciers has been refuted by facts, so I accept both your surrenders! :ROFLMAO:

Your lying claims that climate change is eliminaitng all glaciers has been refuted by facts, so I accept both your surrenders! :ROFLMAO:

Your straw man is noted, per usual. Your desperation is noted as well. You have given up honest debate and fallen into the world of propaganda based on right wing internet nuttery. the only surrender you can accept is the surrender to illusion. Have fun in you right wing online world. Don't let reality mess up your fantasies.

Only a fool would believe your position. Here's a thought...take a position and stand by it.

Your straw man is noted, per usual. Your desperation is noted as well. You have given up honest debate and fallen into the world of propaganda based on right wing internet nuttery. the only surrender you can accept is the surrender to illusion. Have fun in you right wing online world. Don't let reality mess up your fantasies.
Only a fool would believe your position. Here's a thought...take a position and stand by it.
Ive linked facts, you two have nothing. Guess who wins this debate? Me. :ROFLMAO:

Ive linked facts, you two have nothing. Guess who wins this debate? Me. :ROFLMAO:

I win! I win! Facts? What facts? You shifted away from one set of glaciers to another and declared victory. I am so sorry that you need this win so bad and did not get it.

Here's a concept you haven't grasped. Link evidence related to your claims. You must get tired of winning.

Back
Top Bottom