• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy Canada Day!

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I shall be a Canadian Citizen soon, I love this country, it is one of the greatest nations on Earth... So Happy Canada Day! This was the year that Canada won the gold medal in Hockey, **** I'll never forget that. For you Canadians out there, I put a few vids in for Patriotism.

My name is Jetboogieman, AND I AM CANADIAN!

Middleground

Dam Epidamic
Bartender
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I was just downtown, and fought my way through a sea of people to get a glimpse of the Queen. I am sure she waved at me. :)

Jetboogieman, where are you originally from?

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I was just downtown, and fought my way through a sea of people to get a glimpse of the Queen. I am sure she waved at me. :)

Jetboogieman, where are you originally from?
South Africa... I was born and raised there, moved to England when I was 11... Lived there til I was 16, then moved to Halifax, NS (Greatest place on earth) And then moved to Vancouver 2 years ago!

Gipper

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Oh, you were never American. No wonder you're excited about being Canadian.

Laila

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Go Canada!
My favourite country after UK.
I would so move there one day.

:2canadian

Top Bottom