• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Happy Canada Day, eh?

No. I've been outside of the USA before (Mexico, Caribbean) but I've never went to Canada before.

Bring your winter clothes and come in July we will find you a nice igloo

Montreal is one of the cheapest cities to rent in in north America.
Even westmount if you pick the right areas (near NDG no damn good) is not expensive.
Vancouver and Toronto are ridiculous however.

My friends have told me to avoid the area of Westmount near NDG, really sketchy area. I do not often leave downtown so I have no idea, I am actually going to leave the island for the first time while I have been living here.

You should visit, Canada is awesome

I felt that it was like 99% similar to the US haha. Although each city has unique things to see. I love when I'm able to visit.

My friends have told me to avoid the area of Westmount near NDG, really sketchy area. I do not often leave downtown so I have no idea, I am actually going to leave the island for the first time while I have been living here.

There is a reason we call Notre Dame de Grace "No D**n Good".
But it is relatively cheap.
Lived there for a while when at University. They are cleaning it up a bit and there are some nice areas now.

Inuit? More like Inu-****. **** them Eskimos! :lol:

In Canada people are polite and dont F**** swear all the time we leave that up to you D*** Yankees.
Now knock it off or I'll start apologizing to you so hard you will wish you were never born!

Back
Top Bottom