• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hannity Scared of Black Militias But Not White Ones

200.gif

I didn't even follow the link.

Probably for the best. It is a Fox News story that I cannot find substantiated from any sources that are not conservative. That always makes me question validity (I equally question validity if I only see CNN, MSNBC, etc.). I am not saying it is invalid, but it has not been proven valid yet by any less biased sources. I will believe it when I also see stories in the Wall Street Journal, NPR, etc..

Could you explain your thread title? How do you know Sean Hannity isn't scared of "white militias" as well?

He doesn't, this is NeverTrump we're talking about here. He's going to take every chance he can to lie about something, or simply lie by omission in the barest of times.

I don't even like Hannity and I know that he's not some form of radical racist, or supporter of some form of "white" militia.

Probably for the best. It is a Fox News story that I cannot find substantiated from any sources that are not conservative. That always makes me question validity (I equally question validity if I only see CNN, MSNBC, etc.). I am not saying it is invalid, but it has not been proven valid yet by any less biased sources. I will believe it when I also see stories in the Wall Street Journal, NPR, etc..

It was his opening monologue last night...

Could you explain your thread title? How do you know Sean Hannity isn't scared of "white militias" as well?

He doesn't, this is NeverTrump we're talking about here. He's going to take every chance he can to lie about something, or simply lie by omission in the barest of times.

I don't even like Hannity and I know that he's not some form of radical racist, or supporter of some form of "white" militia.

He certainly wasn't as emotional covering the events of the white militias invading the Michigan courthouse, or the white militias breaking up the peaceful protesters in fact he almost certainly agreed with them, and didn't freak out at the top of the hour.

It was his opening monologue last night...

It may just be right wing propaganda, it may be hyperbole surrounding a real plan, or it could be a legitimate issue that needs to be addressed. Until we find out more from less biased sources, we do not know which is the case.

He certainly wasn't as emotional covering the events of the white militias invading the Michigan courthouse, or the white militias breaking up the peaceful protesters in fact he almost certainly agreed with them, and didn't freak out at the top of the hour.

Were the white militias violently invading the courthouse, and violently breaking up peaceful protestors?

(This is a sincere question, not sarcastic)

How’s that not serious?

My assumption is that Hannity is a member of the “good people on both sides” school of thought when considering militias, white supremacists, etc., in their clashes with peaceful demonstrators.

Sorry, you need to explain that comment - If you're basing it on Hannity's race and/or political party, YOU are the one being bigoted and racist

See my response to “Aberration.“ I would be pleasantly surprised and appreciative should Hannity turn out to have deplored police killings of unarmed blacks, white groups violence, etc. Apologize if I rash judged him.

See my response to “Aberration.“ I would be pleasantly surprised and appreciative should Hannity turn out to have deplored police killings of unarmed blacks, white groups violence, etc. Apologize if I rash judged him.

Bingo! Not so fast, Nickyjo! I was pleasantly surprised. Hannity condemned what he saw. Good for him.

Look up his opening monologue last night, ok?

Your belief or acceptance of the OP is meaningless.

So can you tell me where these "white" militias, despite the fact that not all of them were white. Where combating the police, attacking innocent bystanders.. etc.. etc?

He does it all the time - I've been watching his show for years, and I don't think he has a cruel bone in his body

with any luck, heavily armed black men will appear just beyond the boundary of republican polling strongholds during our national election

older conservatives, then fearful of what they have wrought with their support of the second amendment, might be in a mood to welcome reasonable gun control measures

......and, where all all the "dangerous white militias"? The unfortunate reality, is that law enforcement is very, VERY lopsided in their investigation of extremist groups. They keep on top of the "truly" dangerous and seditious white supremacists groups, and there an endless number of tv documentaries illustrating that fact.

But they HAVEN'T been doing jack squat to keep an eye on the much, MUCH more visible, better funded, more destructive and currently more dangerous radical communist groups like Antifa and BAMN. Those groups show up in cities across the country, with the goal of f**king EVERYTHING up! Their goal is to burn, burn, burn til there's NO sovereign country left! They are puppets, funded to the tune of millions of dollars a year by Soros and other globalist totalitarian Marxists, who want our society to crumble!

The far left are far more dangerous, because the left REFUSE to reign in their own radicals! Instead, they encourage their subversion!

with any luck, heavily armed black men will appear just beyond the boundary of republican polling strongholds during our national election

older conservatives, then fearful of what they have wrought with their support of the second amendment, might be in a mood to welcome reasonable gun control measures

Ah, so it's my support of the constitution that is directly responsible for black on black murders in democrat run cities? Well, actually the never-ending anti-constitution regulations that you support affect mostly law abiding gun owners, NOT CONVICTED FELON MURDERERS WHO STEAL OR ILLEGALLY BUY THEIR GUNS!!

Or, maybe it's the fault of covertly racist progressives, who think black people are too stupid to make their own decisions, therefore making them completely UN-accountable for any of their actions, including when drug dealers buy stolen guns and shoot each other with them!

It's that same "covert racism" that prevents many progressives from EVER blaming democrats, who are the ones putting blacks in crime ridden housing projects, telling them they have NO opportunities in life, encouraging out of wedlock births and dropping out of school, for 18-20 year old single black women, in exchange for free housing, welfare, food stamps and Medicaid, putting them into a never-ending cycle of democrat-dependency!

My party needs work, but your party is filled with purely evil people, due to zero accountability, thanks to their fellow sociopaths in the "news" media.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom