• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hannity Quotes Putin’s Mouthpiece in Attack on Biden

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

AAVfTL2.img

For at least the past year and a half, Sean Hannity has regularly made comments targeting President Biden’s mental fitness, some days doing so more explicitly than others. Friday night was no exception, with Hannity telling his audience that the president was spending the weekend in Delaware with “a lot of ice cream” and “a lot of nap time.” On this particular broadcast, though, Hannity also read word for word a statement from a Kremlin spokesperson.....

Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said:
“Given such irritability from Mr. Biden, his fatigue and sometimes forgetfulness…fatigue that leads to aggressive statements, we will not make harsh assessments, so as not to cause more aggression.”

Hannity used this to launch into a criticism of Biden’s foreign policy. “Now like I’ve been saying, Biden’s weakness on the world’s stage—it is emboldening bad actors all across the globe,” he claimed. Biden and Democrats, he said, “abandoned the peace through strength strategy that was successful” under Presidents Trump and Reagan. That Hannity would give airtime to a Kremlin statement of this sort is not surprising, given the right-wing host’s past statements. And most recently, Hannity in January shamelessly aired a GOP ad designed to draw attention to Biden’s pauses during a press conference. “It appears to me to be very transparent, very obvious, very clear… that Joe Biden is in a steep cognitive decline,” he said afterward. “It seems to be accelerating to me.”

President Joe BIden has handled Russia's invasion of Ukraine adroitly and firmly. Because it is politically expediant to do so, Republicans in Washington conveniently forget to mention that Ukraine is not a NATO member and thus cannot invoke NATO's Article 5 stating that "an attack on one NATO member is an attack on all NATO members." Although I believe Biden was perhaps a bit tardy in sending lethal weapons to Ukraine, the performance of the Ukraine military using those weapons delivered by Joe Biden has been spectacular. Preinvasion, most military analyists predicted that Kyiv would fall within the first 72 hours of the invasion. We are now in the 4th week of the war and Kyiv is not even encircled yet. The Russian army is stalled and performing so dismally that Putin has asked China, Chechnya, and Syria for help in subdoing Ukraine. It seems the Russian military is best at committing war crimes. While it is also true that Joe Biden does not possess the stage presence and persona of Volodmyr Zelenskyy, it is also true that he has consigned the Russian economy into an inescapable crucible and rallied the Western world to follow his lead. Joe is doing just fine Mr. Hannity and if I recall correctly (which I do), your favorite president - Donald Trump - tried his very best to extort President Zelenskyy and the Ukraine military.

More hackery.

Both sides of the aisle have been after Biden to do more, but this OP always bats from the left side anyways. ;)

More hackery.

Both sides of the aisle have been after Biden to do more, but this OP always bats from the left side anyways. ;)

Whereas useful idiot replies like yours and others batting from the right are batting for Putin's disinformation campaign.

Hannity, another of Putin's attack dogs, biting democracy and American existential freedom of self-rule at every turn.

More hackery.

This has nothing to do with how much Biden is doing about Ukraine, you should read what the OP actually says.

This has nothing to do with how much Biden is doing about Ukraine, you should read what the OP actually says.

The Op's own words.

President Joe BIden has handled Russia's invasion of Ukraine adroitly and firmly.

You should read what the OP says?

I havent watched it but would guess that Hannity is more anti Biden than pro Putin. Of course it makes for a better headline to say otherwise.
Pad yourself on the back and have a good day.

The Op's own words.

President Joe BIden has handled Russia's invasion of Ukraine adroitly and firmly.

You should read what the OP says?
Yes, the OP is speaking about Hannity using a Kremlin mouthpiece to attack Biden's mental capacity. That is what the OP is about.

You should have read more than just a line.

AAVfTL2.img

President Joe BIden has handled Russia's invasion of Ukraine adroitly and firmly. Because it is politically expediant to do so, Republicans in Washington conveniently forget to mention that Ukraine is not a NATO member and thus cannot invoke NATO's Article 5 stating that "an attack on one NATO member is an attack on all NATO members." Although I believe Biden was perhaps a bit tardy in sending lethal weapons to Ukraine, the performance of the Ukraine military using those weapons delivered by Joe Biden has been spectacular. Preinvasion, most military analyists predicted that Kyiv would fall within the first 72 hours of the invasion. We are now in the 4th week of the war and Kyiv is not even encircled yet. The Russian army is stalled and performing so dismally that Putin has asked China, Chechnya, and Syria for help in subdoing Ukraine. It seems the Russian military is best at committing war crimes. While it is also true that Joe Biden does not possess the stage presence and persona of Volodmyr Zelenskyy, it is also true that he has consigned the Russian economy into an inescapable crucible and rallied the Western world to follow his lead. Joe is doing just fine Mr. Hannity and if I recall correctly (which I do), your favorite president - Donald Trump - tried his very best to extort President Zelenskyy and the Ukraine military.
What exactly did Biden lead on? He didn't give Ukraine stingers until Germany did. He didn't sanction Russian oil until public opinion forced him to.
He led in looking for a diplomatic solution as Putin massed troops on Ukraine borders. How'd that work out?

I havent watched it but would guess that Hannity is more anti Biden than pro Putin. Of course it makes for a better headline to say otherwise.
Using a Putin spokesperson to attack Biden doesn't seem to help your short assessment.

Yes, the OP is speaking about Hannity using a Kremlin mouthpiece to attack Biden's mental capacity. That is what the OP is about.

You should have read more than just a line.
Biden's mental capacity has been the subject of people on the right since he announced his candidacy for president.

Last edited:
More hackery.

More hackery?

Then please explain this!!!!!!!

Biden's mental capacity has been the subject of people on the right since he announced his running for president.
So Dmitri Peskov is part of your group now? Thanks for the info, comrade.

The entire world questions Biden's cognitive function so he's part of that group.
The same has often been said about TFG. Maybe not elect old codgers in 2024?

More hackery.

It's easy for them to say. They don't actually have to make the decision.

One shouldn't have to guess. It should be clear.

What exactly did Biden lead on? He didn't give Ukraine stingers until Germany did. He didn't sanction Russian oil until public opinion forced him to.
He led in looking for a diplomatic solution as Putin massed troops on Ukraine borders. How'd that work out?

He brought in Germany.

Germany was reluctant to send weapons or cancel the gas line. Biden has worked with them, now they are doing both.

Biden has handled this crisis masterfully.

Would not be surprised to see that Putin's Russian oligarch buddies are putting nice deposits into a Swiss bank account in Hannity's name each time he does Putin's bidding.

He brought in Germany.

Germany was reluctant to send weapons or cancel the gas line. Biden has worked with them, now they are doing both.

Biden has handled this crisis masterfully.
Reluctant to send weapons? Germany sent Stingers to Ukraine and then Biden followed after he was shamed into it by Germany.

February 26

"From its own stockpile, the German government will send 1,000 anti-tank weapons and 500 Stinger anti-aircraft defense systems to Ukraine"

March 1

Biden is sending Stinger missiles to Ukraine for the first time,​

AAVfTL2.img

That line of bullshit was always russian propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom