• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hannity: Democrats, media mob align to defeat President Trump at all costs

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I seldom bring in Sean Hannity to the discussion but look at the Trump crowds. What did Biden draw, 7 or 8 in lawn chairs to talk to him?

What did Sean say about Trump lying to us about the covid virus in FEbruary?

Even Hannity isn't buying that crap.

"Play the other video! Play the other video, that's not all!"

Hilarious.

I seldom bring in Sean Hannity to the discussion but look at the Trump crowds. What did Biden draw, 7 or 8 in lawn chairs to talk to him?

I believe you're missing the point, here: The election is a referendum on Trump. Biden is merely the vehicle.

What did Sean say about Trump lying to us about the covid virus in FEbruary?

Something like this:

4ees84.jpg

Something like this:

Ledger-Joker would have thrown Trump on top of the pile of money, set it on fire, and then had hookers pee on him to put him out, causing burn scars mixed with urine.

We explained this too you, but I guess it didn't sink in: that televised appearance you were trying to make hay out of? Remember that? You referred to it in the second sentence, remember that? The only people invited were the media; because Biden is trying to avoid getting people like you killed stupidly, it was just the media and it was socially distanced.

:lamo

At any rate, that's the closest emoji but off by a light year. They need one designed for laughing at someone's suggestion that Hannity's statements about Trump vs. Biden are in any way worth listening to.

You know, the kind of reaction you'd have to someone telling you in all seriousness that they plan their lives month by month based on the notes produced by cow flatulence on a particular farm between 9 am and 10am on the last of each month.

propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom