• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hang White People: Rapper Nick Conrad faces fine for YouTube song

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Prosecutors are calling for a suspended €5,000 (£4,520) fine for French rapper Nick Conrad, who is on trial for incitement to murder in Paris after he published an online video entitled "Hang White People".

The music video shows the rapper acting out the kidnap, torture and hanging of a white man.

The lyrics, which sparked outrage, call for white babies to be killed.

Mr Conrad denies the charge, and says the song is a comment on racism.

The nine-minute video, first published on YouTube in September, was quickly suspended for violating the company's terms of service.

It depicts a white man being shot and tortured by the rapper and an accomplice. He is forced to bite the pavement and is kicked in the head before being hanged.

One section of the lyrics reads: "I go to the nurseries, I kill the white babies. Catch them quick and hang their parents!"

Anti-racism groups have called the clip an incitement to violence and racial hatred.

The charge against Mr Conrad could result in up to five years in prison and €45,000 in fines. Prosecutors have requested a suspended fine of €5,000, saying he has "already to a certain extent paid the consequences".

The rapper told the court on Wednesday that the video was obviously a fictional depiction of racism, designed to shock by inverting roles, and therefore not to be taken at face value.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46821421

Some people seem to think that disguising calls to murder as 'art' is acceptable in the 21st century. I'll never understand why young white people support these rappers who clearly hate them, and aggressively push an anti-white message. American rapper XXXTenacion also posted a video of himself appearing to lynch a small white child to YouTube, which hasn't been removed. His fan base remains mostly young white people who buy his music.

I seriously wonder when whites will wake up and understand the message here.

The article says that he was basically unknown to the public prior to this and that he is facing potentially 5 years in prison... so, where are you getting that people think this is acceptable or that white people support this?

The article says that he was basically unknown to the public prior to this and that he is facing potentially 5 years in prison... so, where are you getting that people think this is acceptable or that white people support this?
The frenzied shriek of sheer desperation. Getting himself owned on practically all of his rabid White Supremacist threads on account of how he lies in them, he just as frenziedly has to open yet another one in the hope of this time getting somewhere.

Also, it's the weekend.:lol:

No idea what credence can be given to the so far pretty obscure Nick Conrad's claim of simply having undertaken satire (by reversing the scene in "American History X" to opposite "colours), but the XXXTenacious "experience" is taken straight out of Stormfront and is actually very old hat.

Quite apart from the guy having been shot dead over half a year ago.

Now we just have to wait for TAAC to show up again and accuse everyone not rallying to his cause of being pro-rape, pro murder (preferably brown-on-white, black-on-white or Jew-on-White) or pro-paedophile.

Sad to watch, really, how warped one's perception can become thru one's own obsessions.

What is this aged blurb-tube crap and the previous reference to some long dead Miami rapper doing in the Europe forum?

Some people seem to think that disguising calls to murder as 'art' is acceptable in the 21st century. I'll never understand why young white people support these rappers who clearly hate them, and aggressively push an anti-white message. American rapper XXXTenacion also posted a video of himself appearing to lynch a small white child to YouTube, which hasn't been removed. His fan base remains mostly young white people who buy his music.

1. He’s just a mis-understood artist
2. His actions are a protest to his social upbringing
3. You’re a nazi if you can’t understand his protests
Democrats will pick one of these three responses to this thread

I think everyone of all races understand the message and that is why they are largely ignored by most people of all races.

This crap no more represents black culture than a Tyler Perry mini-series does.

And what message would that be? That Nick Conrad is an idiot and is in now way relevant in any way with regard to race relations? That white people in general do not harbor violent ideas towards blacks and vice versa? But that there are real idiots (white supremacists, black supremacists) who might actually do violence but that none of that matters to most people.

No idea what credence can be given to the so far pretty obscure Nick Conrad's claim of simply having undertaken satire (by reversing the scene in "American History X" to opposite "colours), but the XXXTenacious "experience" is taken straight out of Stormfront and is actually very old hat.

Quite apart from the guy having been shot dead over half a year ago.

Now we just have to wait for TAAC to show up again and accuse everyone not rallying to his cause of being pro-rape, pro murder (preferably brown-on-white, black-on-white or Jew-on-White) or pro-paedophile.

Sad to watch, really, how warped one's perception can become thru one's own obsessions.

Anyone familiar with your posts recognizes the lack of moral consistency when it comes to hate crime and racially motivated violence. You characterized the murders of white farmers in South Africa as a case of, 'what goes around comes around', while also saying you left a Roger Waters concert in protest because a stage prop employed by Waters contained a star of David displayed on a balloon.

You disguise yourself well amongst the more unaware posters on DP, but I've read too much of your crap to be fooled.

Reimagine Nick Conrad's lyrics by substituting the word 'Jewish' for 'white', and answer honestly what your reply to this thread would have been. Ex.' I kill the Jewish babies in the nurseries, then I kill their parents'. Had that been the case, you'd have offered a very different reply here, one which wouldn't have centered on trying to verbally claw the face of the author of the OP like a drunken, shrieking mad woman.

You didn't read the part about the prosecutor asking that Conrad receive a small fine & no jail time? When the person tasked with seeking justice behaves in such a way, it sends a pretty loud message regarding the tolerance of this kind of thing.

Don't you ever tire of running around in a white sheet and clown hat?

Anyone familiar with your posts recognizes the lack of ............~
dismissed on the principle of what then follows being your usual mixture of lies, distortions and petulant whines at being called out for what you are.

Sad really.

Don't you ever tire of running around in a white sheet and clown hat?
I dunno why he (given his propensity for regaling us with blurb tube crap) doesn't simply post a video in which a black guy gets shot in the head or a whole black church group gets machine gunned.

And considers it even.

Even where it's also a black guy doing all of that, I'd recommend "This is America".

Incidentally nominated for a Grammy but that's probably due to the different (and opposite) interpretations of freedom of expression and poetic licence that exist in both France and the US.

I won't link to it since blurb-tube is below my standards of "evidence" and beyond my standards in general.

dismissed on the principle of what then follows being your usual mixture of lies, distortions and petulant whines at being called out for what you are.

Sad really.

Ahem....

I went to one concert of his down here (since I'd missed Floyd in Spain) and had no pre-information of the concert itinerary. When they started flying that inflated giant pig halfway thru it, I left. Had I known this was gonna happen, I wouldn't even have gone.

The pig is classic Floyd going all the way back to 1971.

but not with a star of David on it.

Imagine that! Someone who is so incredibly thin skinned as to take offense to a symbol printed on a pig balloon (which btw, you failed to mention that the star of David is one of MANY symbols or sayings which have graced the pig balloon over the years, yet you found no offense at the many others, only Davie's star), yet ISN'T moved at all by a song & video glorifying the murder of people from one particular race.

Moving right along to prove that you indeed do support what's going on in South Africa...

Afriforum looks after minority rights of white Afrikaners because they are now persecuted....

Not, mind you, that I doubt the one time overlords now having to hear the swish of the whip they once swung themselves.

What goes round comes round and that eventually works out anywhere in the world.

Secretly clamoring for 'justice', or the slaughter of human beings based on what someone with a similar skin pigment did decades, or even centuries ago....

I think I've discovered why those of your ilk go to such great lengths to practice the mental gymnastics required to be both European, and also think of yourselves as somehow NOT European-Caucasian: you don't want to suffer the repercussions of the payback you're salivating for. What goes around comes around Chagos. I'll hold you to that. :lol:

I think everyone of all races understand the message and that is why they are largely ignored by most people of all races.

This crap no more represents black culture than a Tyler Perry mini-series does.

I'm not saying it represents all of black culture, but rather a portion of it. And white people buy these types of extremist rapper's music, which is another point I'm curious about. In the USA, the (c)rapper XXXTentacion sold millions of downloads to a primarily white audience, while also creating extremist content such as depicting himself hang a white child. Its one thing to dismiss Nick Conrad as being unknown in France (it can't really be proven either way by Americans unfamiliar with what's popular in France), but how do you explain XXXTentacion's success in America?

apt soundbite to describe the paucity of your threads and posts.

Look TAAC, you can rant and rave all you want and bore the forum til the cows come home with your reams and reams of what you consider to be evidence for your claims that are as asinine as they are dishonest, the fact remains that you know nothing of me, don't know what I think, don't know what I feel, don't know what I've done and am doing and, by every one of your demonstrations, will never reach my level of both experience and knowledge.

You OTH present yourself like an open book to the point of it requiring no particular powers of perception by either myself or anybody else, to determine what you are.

And that latter part has been aptly described and is just as aptly demonstrated by nearly all your threads and posts, past-present-and-future, and will continue to find mention.

No amount of either lying or whining over being called out on what you represent will get you around that.

With your pitiful attempts at trying to get me to respond to the particulars of any of your offerings being just as futile.

Tough cheese, mate, but you just don't merit it as far as I'm concerned.

~edited for the sake of paucity

As I am known for being blunt, and not cowering behind a well crafted facade used to disguise my true position (as you are), I'll employ the bluntness which comes naturally to me to tell you you're full of **** mate. You've commented on roughly 80-90% of the threads I've created here and in the ME section. The idea that you're somehow too important to comment on my threads is hilarious and absurd. If I were a whiny lizard like you are, I'd now have a fit calling you a dishonest liar, and demand you prove your virtuousness :lamo

No need for response Chagos, I'm not interested in more of your manipulation attempts anyway. I'll just leave this portion of the thread by reiterating your own words concerning 3 issues, and those reading henceforth can decide for themselves:

Chagos
- doesn't feel that the subject of the OP warrants discussion, yet black journalists have taken Conrad's side, proving support for this crap not only exists, but is given a prominent platform.

https://www.theroot.com/hang-the-whites-rapper-s-hate-speech-trial-exposes-t-1831720850

- withdrew support for Roger Waters after paying to see him perform live, because of what he perceived as antisemitism, which amounted to no more than a symbol shown on a rather laughable giant pig balloon.

- supports the haphazard violence and discrimination against whites living in South Africa today, because of what occurred there many decades ago.

Last edited:
You didn't read the part about the prosecutor asking that Conrad receive a small fine & no jail time? When the person tasked with seeking justice behaves in such a way, it sends a pretty loud message regarding the tolerance of this kind of thing.

So you're assuming, cool...

I'm not saying it represents all of black culture, but rather a portion of it. And white people buy these types of extremist rapper's music, which is another point I'm curious about. In the USA, the (c)rapper XXXTentacion sold millions of downloads to a primarily white audience, while also creating extremist content such as depicting himself hang a white child. Its one thing to dismiss Nick Conrad as being unknown in France (it can't really be proven either way by Americans unfamiliar with what's popular in France), but how do you explain XXXTentacion's success in America?

Most white people generally do not even listen to rap music unless they are younger 20-somethings or less.
Even then, who ever heard of this guy before his outrageous silliness to get attention.
This is not a call for a race war....it is a call for ATTENTION so people will buy more of his product.

If anyone is going to start a race war, it sure as hell is not going to be some French guy.
I think that is one thing ALL RACES also agree on.

The only war I remember the French starting after Napoleon was the Franco-Prussian War and they had their asses handed to them.

Piece of garbage that this individual is, that should be a testable hypothesis.
Not claiming one way or another, but surely there must have been some neo-nazis or similar who have published texts about killing ethnicities they don't like.
If so, how they were charged should provide a nice basis for comparison.

Back
Top Bottom