• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Handy Chrome Mobile Tip (tab gestures)

ASHES

An Uncertain Person
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I almost exclusively use my phone for this forum, and in doing so, am using the Chrome browser on my phone more than ever. Even though I've been using Chrome mobile since it's inception, I just recently discovered a couple of shortcuts other Chrome mobile users may find useful.

1) Quick switch between tabs by swiping left or right across the address bar.

2) Swipe down anywhere on the address bar to bring up all tabs instead of having to go up to the tab number.

That's all. It doesn't work if a text box has focus. Saved myself a lot of tapping around and misclicks since I started using these, if you know any more feel free to share. Works on Android, no idea if it's the same on iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom