• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hand count in (Cyber Ninjas) audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

Cyber ninjas is alleging they can prove the machines were manually manipulated to delete data and they have video evidence of who the individual was that did it. I am open to hearing them out and letting them make their argument.

I certainly didn't watch the whole show. Can you point me to some source with actual quotes of these allegations that Cyber Ninjas made?

I honestly don't recall f he did or not but I do recall him talking about the possibility that it was a scheduled function that coincidentally occurred the day before he was given access to the machine.
And you choose to grasp onto this vagueness as fact? Hope? Possible? And without confirming with any source?

Jeezus.

That's cognitive dissonance talk.
And yet, it concurs closely with the previous 2
facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ok your point is fair. I'm not scholared in the nuances of Maricopa County election laws.

I am however intelligent enough to access facts and garner information when I need to reference it to answer any questions I may have.

Cyber ninjas is alleging they can prove the machines were manually manipulated to delete data and they have video evidence of who the individual was that did it. I am open to hearing them out and letting them make their argument.
B83AB72A-44A5-4228-9C95-F5B1CB4641C2.jpeg

The votes need to be shown authentic and have a clear chain of custody. Do you think my requirements are unreasonable?
Where's your proof that didnt occur with the first 2 audits?

I certainly didn't watch the whole show. Can you point me to some source with actual quotes of these allegations that Cyber Ninjas made?

I only watched part of it myself but if I have the time I will post the video and time stamp of what I'm referring too. Not to night though. It will have to be tomorrow.

No, it's based on hours and hours of lies, uttered by serious-looking people on serious-looking TV shows.

Non-stop lies take a toll.
As has been said over and over again and is a fact keep telling the same lie enough times people will start believing it
Trump did it , " The election is rigger " THE election is rigged " that was back in 2016 , when HE won the election ,HE never told us who's favor it was rigged in . or who rigged it
.but seeing he won it must have been RIGGED in his favor. and seeing HE knew it was Rigged so he would win why hasn't any body looked into election rigging ELECTION FRAUD!!!
Did Trump commit ELECTION FRAUD and NOBODY has looked into it ?
OMG Trump could have committed ELECTION FRAUD and nobody even looked into it.
Over the years I have seen where it is usally the people that keep saying somebody is doing something over and over are the ones actually doing it.
one more thing
one lesson Trump seemed to have learned is one from Hitler's book ( Trump has read it and it has been said he studied it ) and that is keep repeating a lie enough times and the lower IQ people will start to believe it and will defend it to their death
Have a nice night

Last edited:
Trumpers are like jilted lovers who become stalkers, living in their own fantasy reality and willing to do anything to achieve their goals.

As the normal people just point and laugh.

As has been said over and over again and is a fact keep telling the same lie enough times people will start believing it
Trump did it , " The election is rigger " THE election is rigged " that was back in 2016 , when HE won the election ,HE never told us who's favor it was rigged in . or who rigged it
.but seeing he won it must have been RIGGED in his favor. and seeing HE knew it was Rigged so he would win why hasn't any body looked into election rigging ELECTION FRAUD!!!
Did Trump commit ELECTION FRAUD and NOBODY has looked into it ?
OMG Trump could have committed ELECTION FRAUD and nobody even looked into it.
Over the years I have seen where it is usally the people that keep saying somebody is doing something over and over are the ones actually doing it.
one more thing
one lesson Trump seemed to have learned is one from Hitler's book ( Trump has read it and it has been said he studied it ) and that is keep repeating a lie enough times and the lower IQ people will start to believe it and will defend it to their death
Have a nice night
And the weak minded will always eat it up.

Why are you all in such a big hurry to convince people they should dismiss the report before we have.had a chance to open it up and look at it.
Because.....we had 2 real audits, now we had another one. And you still can't wrap your head around the truth because cult leader has you in his spell.

Trump lost, and America is laughing at the dumb asses that still believe the big lie because they are too stupid to think.

And you choose to grasp onto this vagueness as fact? Hope? Possible? And without confirming with any source?

Jeezus.
Well, gee, the moon could be made of cheese, and Liberace could have fathered numerous children...and the Jets could win the Super Bowl this year...

And the weak minded will always eat it up.
and as I said and it is a fact tell a lie enough times and the lower IQ people will start believing it
Hitler said it many times and put it in his book and Trump read his book and studied it and IF people would look into it Trump did do a lot of the same things Hitler did ( and Either they have never read Hitlers book or even looked into it but IF they did they might be able to see Hitlers influence on Trump )
Have a nice night

Because.....we had 2 real audits, now we had another one. And you still can't wrap your head around the truth because cult leader has you in his spell.

Trump lost, and America is laughing at the dumb asses that still believe the big lie because they are too stupid to think.
DNC is the shit! They're the best barefoot 7 eleven duck!!!

There were how many other options than Return of the Living Dead. Thank you, DNC!

Oh, that's right. Nobody but Joey was there. You earned it.

Back
Top Bottom