• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hand count in (Cyber Ninjas) audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

Continued from my last post....

And they voted for the entity a second time, and still defend him, after he fired FBI director Comey, invited Putin foreign minister, Lavrov into the oval office the next day with only Russian photographers present to celebrate the firing of Comey for refusing to "give Mike Flynn a break," fired Andrew McCabe after demonizing his wife for more than two years for the crime of running for state elected office as a democrat, hours before McCabe qualified for a pension, and initiated yet a third fruitless investigation of Hillary's email server, the final investigation conducted by the Department of State.

51353974611_7785d717b1_c.jpg

51353230687_55a8c0660f_b.jpg

51354192198_aa558b6c33_b.jpg

Last edited:
The votes need to be shown authentic and have a clear chain of custody. Do you think my requirements are unreasonable?

Those aren't requirements, those are feelings.

Arizona, like all other states, has chain of custody rules. There's no evidence they were violated.

There was no election "audit" conducted by any accredited election auditor or even an experienced, unaccredited election auditor.

Notes taken by Arizona Secretary of State designated, qualified observers, documenting the partisan attack AKA vandalism against election materials and equipment by Cyber Ninjas during their "activity" in the coliseum.

The vandalism of election equipment by Cyber Ninjas requires replacement of all election equipment placed into its custody
resulting from a court order obtained by elected republicans for partisan purposes will cost Maricopa County $3 million.

Arizona county to spend $3M on voting machines ... - AP News​

https://apnews.com › article › joe-biden-government-an...

Jul 14, 2021 — PHOENIX (AP) — Arizona's largest county approved nearly $3 million Wednesday for new vote-counting machines to replace those used in t
Why are you all in such a big hurry to convince people they should dismiss the report before we have.had a chance to open it up and look at it.

All this time and wasted money just to give the Cult nothing but tears.

I don't think you are, though. Do you have any expertise with the performance of elections? Mechanisms of voter rolls and database maintenance? A knowledge of state election law?
Are you insinuating that I am not smart enough to differentiate fraud from integrity?

CN also would accept if the count at the table was within 2 or 3 of each of the counters.
Then the slip was handed off for data entry. Who checked the person entering the data into excel?

When you are dealing with counting 2.1 million ballots by humans or machines. There is going to be errors. Do you agree?
Bottom line CN , the County all came up with the same summary result. Biden won, Trump lost.

I am surprised it was only a 360 vote difference between the hand count and the machine count. They did a better job in the hand count than I thought they would.

Are you insinuating that I am not smart enough to differentiate fraud from integrity?

No, not at all. I am casting no aspersions on your intelligence.

I am saying that you don't know enough of how the system works to be able to differentiate between what is suspicious and what is easily explained.

I have no doubt that you are intelligent enough to understand it - if you built, ran, or had even just interacted with Maricopa county's - or any other urban county's election system. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you haven't.

Dude. It's NOT going to stop. The GOP are going to litigate EVERY election from now on. Remember Elder contesting the CA recount BEFORE the votes were even counted? It's going to be like that with the GOP in every cycle. Mark my words.
They created a monster, one that is a dipshit.

Freaking nazis.

No, not at all. I am casting no aspersions on your intelligence.

I am saying that you don't know enough of how the system works to be able to differentiate between what is suspicious and what is easily explained.

I have no doubt that you are intelligent enough to understand it - if you built, ran, or had even just interacted with Maricopa county's - or any other urban county's election system. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you haven't.
Ok your point is fair. I'm not scholared in the nuances of Maricopa County election laws.

I am however intelligent enough to access facts and garner information when I need to reference it to answer any questions I may have.

Cyber ninjas is alleging they can prove the machines were manually manipulated to delete data and they have video evidence of who the individual was that did it. I am open to hearing them out and letting them make their argument.

Back
Top Bottom