• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hand count in (Cyber Ninjas) audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

Texas politicians have zero balls. None. And they all bow down to Trump.
All their glorious leader and hero, DJT has to do is say jump! And they would ask, how high?
This is what they're backing for 2024:

The Donald on a next term
”But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we'd have a very, very solid, we would continue what we're doing, we'd solidify what we've done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done."
The Donald, general "explanation"
It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. Donald J. Trump​
Yes, The Donald, the man interviewed about a diplomatic dinner with the Chinese and could only go on and on about his "big beautiful piece of chocolate cake." :rolleyes:

And they go on about Biden's speaking and mental capacity? A man overcoming a stutter every time yet still chose public office?

Lindell states that Thanksgiving is the new reinstatement day.

Yeah, his last prediction went oh so well.

Numbers don’t care about narratives. Trump lost.
Oh...does that mean you are going to accept the numbers presented by the auditors?

Or...are you going to say their numbers don't matter...because you believe Trump lost?

When asked for his credentials, Dr Shiva left off that he had aa cure for Covid back in March 2020

LOL

But there's no PROVABLE KINKS in the system. Biden won, the results were accurate. The best y'all got is trying to link various reports speaking to different metrics and different statistics to pretend that there are "kinks". But push comes to shove, you ain't got shit for proof.
Can't make you watch or even understand. So unsure what to tell you. First dude said that there were 17,322 DUPLICATES that were apparently counted. Margin was 10k.

Math.

He showed some images that were very damning and raises some questions.

BTW, that's all that will come out of this - questions and a whole bunch of WTF. Don't worry, Biden is safe. lol

My point stands. Audit reports must not contain speculation. There are more than one section in which speculation statements are done.

It is also possible that using the commercial database has resulted in misinformation regarding the voters address.

There is no need for canvassing.
shrug...

The AZ AG will be the ones to decide if there is a need for canvassing.

Can't make you watch or even understand. So unsure what to tell you. First dude said that there were 17,322 DUPLICATES that were apparently counted. Margin was 10k.

Math.

BTW, that's all that will come out of this - questions and a whole bunch of WTF. Don't worry, Biden is safe. lol
um, except for the fact that this fraudit is going to used by AZ GQP legislators to change AZ voting rules, and in AZ, the GQP has at every turn attempted to suppress minority votes.

Math.

Bwahahahahaha

I understand much, and don't come at me with Math, I guarantee my understanding of math and statistics outstrips most. .

They didn't show shit other than purposefully misleading information and apples to oranges comparisons. The end all, be all of it all is that they said the Biden won. That's it. Biden won. So the results were accurate.

And of course that is all that will come out of this, that's what I said from the start. Because there's no actual proof. There's only bullshit, made up, disinformation "arguments" and supposition. Nothing more. Already stated that's all this was going to be. Because there IS NO ****ING PROOF. When you get some proof, maybe come back then and make an argument. Til then, I'm not interested in your CT BS other than the effects that this CT BS is having on the Republic. I don't want another 1/6 Sedition.

Oh...does that mean you are going to accept the numbers presented by the auditors?

Or...are you going to say their numbers don't matter...because you believe Trump lost?
There numbers don't matter because context.
Like I said before to you.

I wonder why this story is not on the front page of FOX.

LOL

Trump did lose. That's why his fat ass isn't in the Oval Office anymore, and you're on here 24/7 crying about it.

So how does the "Verified and Approve" Stamp , that the Poll workers use (after they get the Mail-in Ballot), get put BEHIND the
the Ballots print ?
/sarcasm on
Most likely it was one of Trump's ballots he had smuggled into Arizona.

Ask Trump.

This is what they're backing for 2024:

The Donald on a next term
”But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we'd have a very, very solid, we would continue what we're doing, we'd solidify what we've done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done."
The Donald, general "explanation"
It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. Donald J. Trump​
Yes, The Donald, the man interviewed about a diplomatic dinner with the Chinese and could only go on and on about his "big beautiful piece of chocolate cake." :rolleyes:

And they go on about Biden's speaking and mental capacity? A man overcoming a stutter every time yet still chose public office?
I always love the Trump quotes.
Very useful when Biden is accused of being incoherent.:)

Liddy said he could not verify that the document he had was an official Cyber Ninjas document because the county did not get it from the Senate. He declined to say who provided it to the county but said that someone dropped it off Wednesday at the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.​

I suggest you wait till tomorrow.

A "draft" means nothing.
Bwaahaahaahaahaa!
No rice paper or bamboo strand fake Chinese ballots.
Hilariously expected by non-morons. 👍🏼😂😆👏🏼

I don't accept a narrative created by someone else.

I'll wait and see what the report brings today instead of relying on a snippet of a draft presented and spun yesterday.
You don't accept a narrative created by someone else? That's rich... So are you going to man up and finally admit that you were actually wrong when the results are "official"? Or are you going to see what kind of idiotic spin is put on it by OAN and Fox? Reality is a place you need to inhabit once in awhile--here's your chance. We'll be waiting.

Pointing out that your position is idiotic is sufficient.
But.. just saying so doesn't make it so. I just explained to you why that lack of objectivity and impartiality renders the audit meaningless in the first place. You can't deny it and yet you persist in doing so. I also left out that the CEO of Cyber Ninjas had no previous audit experience of any kind prior to engaging with AZ for the audit.

I'm providing you with facts as I know them. Please tell me where, exactly, I'm wrong. Just yelling, "you idiot" at me makes only you look idiotic.

Cool. Now replace every voting machine, because if they weren't compromised before, they are now.
Yeah, they are going to have to replace all of the machines--I've heard it's going to be close to a 5 million price tag for this bs!!

Back
Top Bottom