• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hand count in (Cyber Ninjas) audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
All you kooks can now shut the HELL up. Lets see what happens tomorrow....this could explain the long wait for results from the cyber dipshits.

A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County’s 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate.

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.

The official results are set to be presented to the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday. Several versions of the draft report, titled “Maricopa County Forensic Audit” by Cyber Ninjas, circulated prematurely on Wednesday and Thursday. Multiple versions were obtained by The Arizona Republic.

The Cyber Ninjas and their subcontractors were paid millions to research and write the report by nonprofits set up by prominent figures in the “Stop the Steal” movement and allies of Donald Trump, but Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan said that would not influence their work.

The draft reports reviewed by The Republic minimize the ballot counts and election results and instead focus on issues that raise questions about the election process and voter integrity.

Last edited:
All you kooks can now shut the HELL up.

A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County’s 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate.

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.

The official results are set to be presented to the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday. Several versions of the draft report, titled “Maricopa County Forensic Audit” by Cyber Ninjas, circulated prematurely on Wednesday and Thursday. Multiple versions were obtained by The Arizona Republic.

The Cyber Ninjas and their subcontractors were paid millions to research and write the report by nonprofits set up by prominent figures in the “Stop the Steal” movement and allies of Donald Trump, but Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan said that would not influence their work.

The draft reports reviewed by The Republic minimize the ballot counts and election results and instead focus on issues that raise questions about the election process and voter integrity.
Liddy said he could not verify that the document he had was an official Cyber Ninjas document because the county did not get it from the Senate. He declined to say who provided it to the county but said that someone dropped it off Wednesday at the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.​

I suggest you wait till tomorrow.

A "draft" means nothing.

The draft report shows there was less than a 1,000-vote difference between the county's certified ballot count and the Cyber Ninjas' hand count.

The hand count shows Trump received 45,469 fewer votes than Biden. The county results showed he lost by 45,109.

Liddy said he could not verify that the document he had was an official Cyber Ninjas document because the county did not get it from the Senate. He declined to say who provided it to the county but said that someone dropped it off Wednesday at the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.​

A "draft" means nothing.
Tom Liddy is a freaking right wing laughingstock in Maricopa county

A "draft" means nothing.
Funny how quickly you came to this thread, yet you still ignore the memo where Trump's team said the opposite about all the claims about Dominion....

I just saw this site, interesting, not sure if it is true, but interesting.....

There are allegedly multiple draft copies floating around among the local and national press corps, including, we hear, separate drafts with different verbiage. (The copies we have are clearly drafts, as they include wrong page numbers, missing pages and watermarks declaring them draft copies.) But the different drafts we’ve heard about all come to the same conclusion: Joe Biden won Arizona.

Except the report doesn’t explicitly say he won. Instead, it claims the hand recount shows Biden got more votes than Donald Trump (what is democracy if not the person with the most votes won?), while continuing to throw out unfounded accusations of various nefarious acts.

In fact, the audit claims Biden actually won with a larger margin than the county had previously tallied. Trump lost 261 votes in the Cyber Ninjas hand recount of all 2.1 million ballots cast in the county, while Biden picked up 99 votes in the recount.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb1526faa-ab5a-48bd-a695-e7a710f51548_640x189.png

A "draft" means nothing.
Guess what? If I am wrong, I will retract.

Unlike you, who never ever retracts anything.

Trump could claim he believes Biden won the election. He could claim that none of the suspicions of fraud panned out. He could retract all his absurd claims.

And it would change nothing.

The crazies believe what they believe and we learned long ago that no one and nothing can change that.

All you kooks can now shut the HELL up. Lets see what happens tomorrow....this could explain the long wait for results from the cyber dipshits.

They also whined about 'not being given full access'. That gives them a bone for the masses, although not a very meaty one.

Oh, look.....Randy Pullen, the former GOP chairman has confirmed this........ :LOL:

BTW, the draft report can be found in whole at the link below:

A widely criticized, GOP-led review of the 2020 election in Maricopa County concluded that Joe Biden received more votes for president than Donald Trump.

According to a draft copy of the findings obtained by KJZZ, a hand recount of the nearly 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa County hewed closely to the official canvass of the results approved by county leaders.

In fact, the hand recount for Biden exceeded the county’s tally by 99 votes, while Trump received 261 fewer votes than the official results.

Randy Pullen, a spokesman for the election review, confirmed the validity of the draft.

“It’s not the final report, but it’s close,” he said.

But the report itself throws cold water on the grandest claims of fraud.

“What has been found is both encouraging and alarming. On the positive side there were no substantial differences between the hand count of the ballots provided and the official canvass results for the county,” the draft states.

Pullen confirmed that the hand recount was “relatively close” to the official tally.

“Was there massive fraud or anything? It doesn’t look like it,” he added.

Last edited:
They also whined about 'not being given full access'. That gives them a bone for the masses, although not a very meaty one.
Kooks gotta be kooks....

Huh. So our Federal Republic's democratic institutions are not a total fake sham after all? Secret Anti-Trump Republican and Democrats did not secretly collude with one another (along with Trump-appointed Federal Court Judges) to illegally throw the election for Biden? Trump lost the election because he was singularly odious and incompetent and most people wanted the reins of power handed to practically anyone else and voted for that to happen? Good to know.

Let this wicked farce be put to an end.

Huh. So our Federal Republic's democratic institutions are not a total fake sham after all? Secret Anti-Trump Republican and Democrats did not secretly collude with one another (along with Trump-appointed Federal Court Judges) to illegally throw the election for Biden? Trump lost the election because he was singularly odious and incompetent and most people wanted the reins of power handed to practically anyone else and voted for that to happen? Good to know.

Let this wicked farce be put to an end.
We had two audits before this that found the same thing.

But the kooks don't care, they live in a fantasy world.

We had two audits before this that found the same thing.

But the kooks don't care, they live in a fantasy world.

I am sure among staunch Trump supporters backing this inane Stolen Election narrative, Cyber Ninjas will go from staunch allies to being placed on their ever-expanding list of traitors, sell-outs and villains.

Last edited:
I am sure among staunch Trump supporters backing this inane Stolen Election narrative, Cyber Ninjas will go from staunch allies to being placed on their ever-expanding list of traitors, sell-outs and villains.
Yup.....now that we have the Arizona Republic, KJZZ and Randy Pullen saying that this is true, it sure looks like tomorrow is gonna be interesting.

A "draft" means nothing.
You still believing this?

BTW, you have yet to opine on the memo from Trump's team that dispelled all of Trump's lies about Dominion, Venezuela, Antifa, etc, before he went out and spread all those lies.....

Trump could claim he believes Biden won the election. He could claim that none of the suspicions of fraud panned out. He could retract all his absurd claims.

And it would change nothing.

The crazies believe what they believe and we learned long ago that no one and nothing can change that.
Did I miss it?
I thought Hell froze over for a min.
I read "Trump could claim he believes Biden won the election. He could claim that none of the suspicions of fraud panned out. He could retract all his absurd claims"
now I realize it said " COULD " i read it too fast
well if he had I would have thought it did freeze over for sure
Have a nice night

Most lies have a little tiny kernel of truth somewhere in them. That's the beauty of The Big Lie. It was based on absolutely nothing. That's beautiful because those willing to buy it step off the ledge of reality at entry. That prevents any chance of them reversing course. The Big Lie hits its target audience like a laser.

Did I miss it?
I thought Hell froze over for a min.
I read "Trump could claim he believes Biden won the election. He could claim that none of the suspicions of fraud panned out. He could retract all his absurd claims"
now I realize it said " COULD " i read it too fast
well if he had I would have thought it did freeze over for sure
Have a nice night

If he did, would it matter? Not one bit. Trump could shoot his own conspiracy theory on Park Avenue and not one of his cult would care.

The cult would claim, "he was offered silver or lead".

Alex Jones admitted to being a fraud in court and lost no followers. Tucker Carlson admitted to being a fraud in court and lost no followers. Trump could admit to being a fraud in court and lose no followers.

If he did, would it matter? Not one bit. Trump could shoot his own conspiracy theory on Park Avenue and not one of his cult would care.

The cult would claim, "he was offered silver or lead".
It is gonna be hilarious watching an ever smaller cadre of Trump cultists continue to believe the big lie that he spewed on them.

Back
Top Bottom