• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hamas being Hamas.... Excusing murder

All ad hominem and prattle.

The script stands on its own. One needs only to look at the response of the Heroine after being asked about the murder of innocent civilians in a Cafe in Tel Aviv.

The script matches Hamas' admitted targeting of innocent civilians.

These are facts.

Listing your misrepresentations and false claims and the lengths you have gone to in order to try (and fail )to make them stick isn't ad hom, it's just an accurate assessment of your conduct throughout this thread. If it looks like an ad hominem maybe that's because the lengths themselves are so far off the charts that when you see them laid out properly it is worthy of being considered an attack lols

Not one person here agrees with your representation of that video, not one. And even the sudden appearance of Steve never endorsed it because he disappeared when faced with the same set of questions you have been avoiding for the last dozen or so posts.

"The script" , " the script ", " the script" ...........it was me that provided the transcript for the show remember ? I know that script and I know how it is being misrepresented by people like yourself, a person that refuses to quote from it but still claims it support their bogus misrepresentation of it.

You don't deal in facts. You deal in misrepresentations and bogus claims that you refuse to back using stuff that doesn't back them either.

Listing your misrepresentations and false claims and the lengths you have gone to in order to try (and fail )to make them stick isn't ad hom, it's just an accurate assessment of your conduct throughout this thread. If it looks like an ad hominem maybe that's because the lengths themselves are so far off the charts that when you see them laid out properly it is worthy of being considered an attack lols

Not one person here agrees with your representation of that video, not one. And even the sudden appearance of Steve never endorsed it because he disappeared when faced with the same set of questions you have been avoiding for the last dozen or so posts.

"The script" , " the script ", " the script" ...........it was me that provided the transcript for the show remember ? I know that script and I know how it is being misrepresented by people like yourself, a person that refuses to quote from it but still claims it support their bogus misrepresentation of it.

You don't deal in facts. You deal in misrepresentations and bogus claims that you refuse to back using stuff that doesn't back them either.

To keep from any "misrepresentation" I refer to the script.

You one the other hand have tried as hard as possible to divert from the script by introducing fantasy elements....

The script serves one and only one purpose.

To excuse the murder of innocent civilians under the guise of them being "criminals".

One needs only look at the callous response given by the Heroine when asked about the murder of innocent civilians in the Cafe in Tel Aviv.

Hamas murders civilians as an openly stated tactic. This show was simply another venue to spew their hatred.

To keep from any "misrepresentation" I refer to the script.

You one the other hand have tried as hard as possible to divert from the script by introducing fantasy elements....

The script serves one and only one purpose.

To excuse the murder of innocent civilians under the guise of them being "criminals".

One needs only look at the callous response given by the Heroine when asked about the murder of innocent civilians in the Cafe in Tel Aviv.

Hamas murders civilians as an openly stated tactic. This show was simply another venue to spew their hatred.

Who supplied the transcript ?

Are you EVER going to quote her saying what you claim she says ?

The tired and lame references to " the Script " just don't cut it and show your propensity to attempt to deceive instead of debate

You quote one word from the text lols and think you are referring to it :giggle: One word, no context blah blah blah

Quote the sentence where she states that "all Jews are criminals "......this is your bogus claim and you can't quote it because she doesn't say it......so you just think you can fool everyone by dancing around avoiding questions about the text

Who supplied the transcript ?

Are you EVER going to quote her saying what you claim she says ?

The tired and lame references to " the Script " just don't cut it and show your propensity to attempt to deceive instead of debate

You quote one word from the text lols and think you are referring to it :giggle: One word, no context blah blah blah

Quote the sentence where she states that "all Jews are criminals "......this is your bogus claim and you can't quote it because she doesn't say it......so you just think you can fool everyone by dancing around avoiding questions about the text

Prattling with no point in sight....

Refer to the script. Specifically the Heroine's callous response when asked about the innocent civilians murdered in the Cafe in Tel Aviv... It is right there.

Prattling with no point in sight....

Refer to the script. Specifically the Heroine's callous response when asked about the innocent civilians murdered in the Cafe in Tel Aviv... It is right there.

The points have been made and endorsed by numerous other posters, you stand alone and wrong.

I have referred to the script and know you are lying about it.

Quote her saying all Israeli Jews are criminals or anything remotely like it.............stop letting your fear get the better of you

Answer some questions for once, be better at debating

The points have been made and endorsed by numerous other posters, you stand alone and wrong.

I have referred to the script and know you are lying about it.

Quote her saying all Israeli Jews are criminals or anything remotely like it.............stop letting your fear get the better of you

Answer some questions for once, be better at debating

Quotes, you need them, elst you continue to blow smoke and make false claims

See Post #407

Repeat as necessary...

Seen it, just more evasion and thus has no validity, ............no quotes, no support for you bogus claims

Seen it, just more evasion and thus has no validity, ............no quotes, no support for you bogus claims

It's all in he script.

Your refusal to read for comprehension is a YOU problem. Not a ME problem.

Hamas excuses killing civilians. And in further news water is wet and fire is hot.

It's all in he script.

Your refusal to read for comprehension is a YOU problem. Not a ME problem.

Hamas excuses killing civilians. And in further news water is wet and fire is hot.

You can keep mentioning the script and then running away from quoting from it as many times as you need to try to defend your bogus claims but on every new occasion you posts look all the more bizarre and desperate.

Projection again, who knew ?

It is the arrested development of your own reading comprehension that is the issue and that's another reason why not a single person who has actually commented on the script has supported your reading of it. You remain on your own because everyone else has read it and formed the opposite conclusion to you, and that shows a YOU problem

You can keep mentioning the script and then running away from quoting from it as many times as you need to try to defend your bogus claims but on every new occasion you posts look all the more bizarre and desperate.

Projection again, who knew ?

It is the arrested development of your own reading comprehension that is the issue and that's another reason why not a single person who has actually commented on the script has supported your reading of it. You remain on your own because everyone else has read it and formed the opposite conclusion to you, and that shows a YOU problem

As I said before.

It's all in he script.

Hamas excuses killing civilians. Regularly. Why is this different?

As I said before.

It's all in he script.

Hamas excuses killing civilians. Regularly. Why is this different?

I'm in this for the long haul now , seeing as with every subsequent post where you refuse to qote what that woman says just sinks your bogus claim further under the waterline of serious debate.

If it's in the script ( which it is not ) you would have quoted it 10 pages back.

Keep trying to peddle these ongoing bogus claims and keep getting responses that mock them for the unsubstantiated tripe they are.

I'm in this for the long haul now , seeing as with every subsequent post where you refuse to qote what that woman says just sinks your bogus claim further under the waterline of serious debate.

If it's in the script ( which it is not ) you would have quoted it 10 pages back.

Keep trying to peddle these ongoing bogus claims and keep getting responses that mock them for the unsubstantiated tripe they are.

In response to the question asked about slaughtering innocent civilians in a Cafe in Tel Aviv: " I set out to murder criminals like you !"

Since they were talking about the innocent civilians slaughtered in a Cafe in Tel Aviv see believes the innocent civilians slaughtered in a Cafe in Tel Aviv are 'criminals".

Hamas being Hamas...

In response to the question asked about slaughtering innocent civilians in a Cafe in Tel Aviv: " I set out to murder criminals like you !"

Since they were talking about the innocent civilians slaughtered in a Cafe in Tel Aviv see believes the innocent civilians slaughtered in a Cafe in Tel Aviv are 'criminals".

Hamas being Hamas...

Ha, a reference to the script with a quote, let me sit down first lols .Unfurtunately though, you have been forced into trying to misrepresent the text to make it appear to support your bogus claims, for what ? the 100th time already. So nothing new here

The conversation is different from what you are trying to make out in the above because you have omitted the sentence before, where she rejects the notion that her and her accomplices set out to murder civilians and have tried to make the second sentence fit your bogus claim.

It's called being dishonest about the clip and what is said in reference to what is being discussed

The line you have quoted is her addressing the IDF military interrogator who she condemns as a criminal, him being part of the military. It's actually the second time she makes the distinction but you are trying to dupe people here that no distinctions are made. It's a dishonest approach and fits in with the other tactics found in your posts during this exchange.

Your claim remains bogus.

Ha, a reference to the script with a quote, let me sit down first lols .Unfurtunately though, you have been forced into trying to misrepresent the text to make it appear to support your bogus claims, for what ? the 100th time already. So nothing new here

The conversation is different from what you are trying to make out in the above because you have omitted the sentence before, where she rejects the notion that her and her accomplices set out to murder civilians and have tried to make the second sentence fit your bogus claim.

It's called being dishonest about the clip and what is said in reference to what is being discussed

The line you have quoted is her addressing the IDF military interrogator who she condemns as a criminal, him being part of the military. It's actually the second time she makes the distinction but you are trying to dupe people here that no distinctions are made. It's a dishonest approach and fits in with the other tactics found in your posts during this exchange.

Again.....

When will the Palestinian government stop supporting terrorist organizations such as Hamas?

Again.....

When will the Palestinian government stop supporting terrorist organizations such as Hamas?

IMO when they have a viable and state worthy of the name as the result of a just resolution of the conflict.

That you don't want to factor in the fact that they are under a military occupation by a foreign military, being illegally settled by the population of the occupying power and thus have the inalienable right to resist that, including the right for armed struggle, in a bid to achieve their right to self determination is ridiculous imho.

IMO when they have a viable and state worthy of the name as the result of a just resolution of the conflict.

That you don't want to factor in the fact that they are under a military occupation by a foreign military, being illegally settled by the population of the occupying power and thus have the inalienable right to resist that, including the right for armed struggle, in a bid to achieve their right to self determination is ridiculous imho.

They are occupied because they choose to be.

They hook people like you who have a need to promote hatred.

She was responding to a question about the innocent civilians killed in the Cafe in Tel Aviv.

First she states Hamas does not kill civilians.

However, that is exactly what was done and what was referred to in the script.

Then we see why she said that.

The innocent civilians killed in the Cafe in Tel Aviv were considered "criminals" in the eyes of Hamas.

No other entity, group or persons were referred to in the script.

Your fantasy is rejected.

That won't happen under Hamas.

Again.....

Maybe when Israeli govts stop supporting the state terrorism of Palestinians

She was responding to a question about the innocent civilians killed in the Cafe in Tel Aviv.

First she states Hamas does not kill civilians.

See , you have been forced into being honest, progress of sorts for the above but down hill again below. ( which we can go through later but for now)

So she makes the distinction between Israeli civilians and Israeli military and rejects that she set out to murder civilians ?

She rejects that it is permissible for Muslims kill/target civilians because of their faith ? That's what she says,correct ?

Last edited:
Yeah right

Why do you love Hamas?

:LOL:

Like I didn't see that one coming sooner or later.

I gave you the chance to find out my views but you chose to assume you know them, like you are doing again in the above, it's such a weak tactic

Back
Top Bottom