• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hamas armed wing ends truce with Israel

Thirdly I never tried to justify the attacks on Israel. You believe you can bomb Gaza and kill people there with no comeback. My position was that the Palestinians would have served themselves better not to have retaliated, to have used restraint. However, I like everyone else knows that if Gaza is bombed, rockets are going to go the way of South Israel. That is reality. The Israel government knows it and the people in the rockets path know it. I said such a response was predictable.

Only where you demand it is all right to go in killing Gaza people, both people you claim are responsible for the incident in the Sinai and the civilians also killed, and not expect comeback, did I say to you that where you should be addressing your concerns is to your own government because the recent attacks were a direct result to attacks on Gaza by Israel in 'retaliation' for an incident in the Sinai which has no evidence to suggest it came from militants from Gaza. That is reality, like it or not.

You believe Israel has the right to bomb Gaza, regardless of having any evidence that people there were responsible for Sinai incident but you do not believe that people in Gaza have a right to fire back when their people have been killed. It is a double standard. When such double standards are eliminated, possibly a way for peace will have room to breathe.

I believe I said this earlier:
The people of Gaza has every right to fight back, they are not fighting, they are targeting civilians, Beer Sheva is not a legitimate target to fight back, a head of a terrorist group is, an IDF outpost is, but when they do launch an attack on an IDF unit it usually ends up with dead terrorists so... they go back to doing what they do best, terrorise ordinary citizens

So how did you conclude I don't believe the people of Gaza have a right to fight back? how is this a double standard?
I do not believe they have a right to engage in terrorisem, they do not have a right to strike fear in the hearts of citizens by intentionaly targeting them with artilery. They only have a right to fight back our security forces. Israel's first retaliation strike killed 6 PRC members, no civilians or infants as you tried to picture it, the reaction of the PRC to this was to murder an Israeli, and severly injure 4 more Israelies and 3 Palestinians who were working in Ashdod.
Yesterday a member of the Islamic Jihad who planned another attack via sinai was hit, the reaction was to shower artilery fire on Sderot and villages around Gaza strip and injuring an infant.

Do you honestly say that attacking militants and members of terrorist organizations is the same as targeting civilian population with rockets and mortars? Why not using all of those rockets and mortars on IDF bases? That would be a legit target in my world.

Back
Top Bottom