• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Halliburton building death camps for the coming American Genocide

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
KBR awarded Homeland Security contract worth up to $385M (HAL) By Katherine Hunt
SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- KBR, the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton Co. (HAL) , said Tuesday it has been awarded a contingency contract from the Department of Homeland Security to supports its Immigration and Customs Enforcement facilities in the event of an emergency. The maximum total value of the contract is $385 million and consists of a 1-year base period with four 1-year options. KBR held the previous ICE contract from 2000 through 2005. The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to expand existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs, KBR said. The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster, the company said.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/newsfinder/pulseone.asp?dateid=38741.5136277662-858254656

Dammit stop polluting the legitimate boards with your nonsense. There was a board created specifically for these kind of threads, and you should know by now where it is.

DeeJayH said:
another thread not worthy of response

:rofl :lamo
Yet you did anyhow!!!! :D :D
ted

Paladin said:
:rofl :lamo
Yet you did anyhow!!!! :D :D
ted

well you being the English teacher should know
I made a comment about the thread, not a response to the topic
or is that incorrect?

DeeJayH said:
or is that incorrect?
Remember, it's 'middle school'. :lol:

DeeJayH said:
or is that incorrect?

Dan -
I was making a joke.
Sorta like an olive branch festooned with smilies and all?
ted

I'd like to know when Micky's gonna write a book with all his crazy theories. He has some pretty funny stuff, be great material for a stand up comedian too.

/mod mode/
Moving to a more appropriate forum....Conspiracy Theories.
/mod mode/

Paladin said:
Dan -
I was making a joke.
Sorta like an olive branch festooned with smilies and all?
ted

dont read into things more than there is
i said you were the english teacher
and than articulated the point I was trying to make, understanding fully that i may have used the wrong word.
that was all there was too it

Halliburton should be banned from receiving any government projects.

another thread not worthy of response

But many still seem to want to chuck dirt over what i write.

I just see these articles on the net and post them around a bit, please believe me i am NOT pushing any agenda here on the forum, i am not trying to make people lose faith in the American Government, they can do that without me!

I just get high and post, man peace out, if ya don't like the post then report it or go eat a dick, either waqy i don't care, someone writes this **** so what do you think their agenda is??

Billo_Really said:
Halliburton should be banned from receiving any government projects.

Maybe,

But realistically there isn't really another company that can do what Haliburton does well. That's why they always get the contracts.

Mickyjaystoned said:
But many still seem to want to chuck dirt over what i write.

Do I sense the glimmer of understanding as to the nature of cause and effect here?

Speaking of which, and on a bit of a personal not here, I used to smoke a whole lot of dope in the early seventies. I quit because it was making me so paranoid, and as I look back on those days I feel fortunate that I realized the relationship between cause and effect back then.

Speaking of which, and on a bit of a personal not here, I used to smoke a whole lot of dope in the early seventies. I quit because it was making me so paranoid, and as I look back on those days I feel fortunate that I realized the relationship between cause and effect back then

Since you are talking on a personal level i will too, many weak minded fools that i know have given up smoking cause of their egotistical need to believe they are being hunted or victimised, i however have smoked for about five years now and developed an increase in mental faculties and psychic abilities, i am also paranoid sometimes but just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you!

Talking of cause and effect, what do you think the effect of building a bunch of concentration camps in America will be?

It's obvious The War on Terror will serve as a worthy cause again.

Mickyjaystoned said:
Since you are talking on a personal level i will too, many weak minded fools that i know have given up smoking cause of their egotistical need to believe they are being hunted or victimised, i however have smoked for about five years now and developed an increase in mental faculties and psychic abilities, i am also paranoid sometimes but just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you!

Talking of cause and effect, what do you think the effect of building a bunch of concentration camps in America will be?

It's obvious The War on Terror will serve as a worthy cause again.

mixing a little meth in your weed there huh?

SixStringHero said:
But realistically there isn't really another company that can do what Haliburton does well. That's why they always get the contracts.

And that is why Haliburton has gotten virtually every such contract NO BID in the last Century. Nobody else can do it.

Originally posted by DeeJayH
And that is why Haliburton has gotten virtually every such contract NO BID in the last Century. Nobody else can do it.
This is bullshit! First of all, NO BID contracts are against the Public Contracts Code. Anytime you use public money, you have to have competitive bidding. Secondly, there are many companys that can do the same job:
  • Parsons
  • Fluor Corporation
  • Lockewood Greene
  • Bechtal
  • Bovis Lend Lease
  • TMAD, Inc.
  • Syska and Hennessey
I don't list KBR because they are part of the Halliburton taxpayer fraud. But there are many more than just the ones I listed off the top of my head.

Billo_Really said:
This is bullshit! First of all, NO BID contracts are against the Public Contracts Code. Anytime you use public money, you have to have competitive bidding. Secondly, there are many companys that can do the same job:
  • Parsons
  • Fluor Corporation
  • Lockewood Greene
  • Bechtal
  • Bovis Lend Lease
  • TMAD, Inc.
  • Syska and Hennessey
I don't list KBR because they are part of the Halliburton taxpayer fraud. But there are many more than just the ones I listed off the top of my head.

Correct Billo, as you've listed, there are plenty of other multi-million dollar multi-national companies out there who would love to rake in OUR hard-earned taxpayer money in return for poor work, and disrespecting our soldiers as Hal has done. However, Bunnatine Greenhouse's reward in trying to defend the Code and expose the NO BID contracts for Hal/KBR got her demoted: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9118897/
In this administration, any Code, especially one of proper conduct, means absolutely nothing.
How about the Iraqi's taking care of their own country? It really isn't about spreading democracy or empowering another nation toward freedom anyway. It is simply a grand attempt for the U.S. to be big papa in the world. Bush & Co. claim it's a noble plan to spread freedom... but it's all hollow, because they don't mean a damn word. What they seek is control -- completely opposite of the entire concept of democracy. It is just plain WRONG.

Originally Posted by clearview
Correct Billo, as you've listed, there are plenty of other multi-million dollar multi-national companies out there who would love to rake in OUR hard-earned taxpayer money in return for poor work, and disrespecting our soldiers as Hal has done. However, Bunnatine Greenhouse's reward in trying to defend the Code and expose the NO BID contracts for Hal/KBR got her demoted: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9118897/
In this administration, any Code, especially one of proper conduct, means absolutely nothing.
How about the Iraqi's taking care of their own country? It really isn't about spreading democracy or empowering another nation toward freedom anyway. It is simply a grand attempt for the U.S. to be big papa in the world. Bush & Co. claim it's a noble plan to spread freedom... but it's all hollow, because they don't mean a damn word. What they seek is control -- completely opposite of the entire concept of democracy. It is just plain WRONG.
viva la WTO (just kidding).

Billo_Really said:
  • Parsons
  • Fluor Corporation
  • Lockewood Greene
  • Bechtal
  • Bovis Lend Lease
  • TMAD, Inc.
  • Syska and Hennessey

so than why didnt Slick Willy use one or all of them instead of Halliburton?:confused:

Originally posted by DeeJayH
so than why didnt Slick Willy use one or all of them instead of Halliburton?
Because he is just as crooked as all the other politicians we happen to elect.

Back
Top Bottom