• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hallelujah!

Breaking now, Joe is going to mandate all Federal employees be vaccinated! (Thursday)

I love this man, way to lead Joe!
Well that took long enough!

Happy for it--that's a lot of people right there.

Well that took long enough!

Happy for it--that's a lot of people right there.
I bet many are already vaccinated. I haven't read the statement (no link in OP) but something like that comes with an 'or else be subject to testing daily, weekly, etc" I just read the Cuomo is going to mandate all State employees or they have to be tested weekly.

Hardly leadership. Mandating something is dictating not leading. Biden has lost his favorable rating and the split is growing wider. Nobody trust Joe, he's giving to many mixed messages to be trusted.

Thanks for the reply

🤡

Why do you not get sarcasm when you see it? The smirk was a dead give away...:rolleyes:
You still know it's not true, and in fact tries to undermind the entire concept.

You still know it's not true, and in fact tries to undermind the entire concept.
Undermine...the word is undermine...and sarcasm undermines nothing...

Back
Top Bottom