• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Half Of Biden's 500 Million Free COVID-19 Tests Unclaimed: Officials

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Like the booster which I predicted would fAIL so goes down Biden’s at home testing freebies.

And I’m not buying the science changed defense

Totally predictable
———

Biden administration officials told The Associated Press that Americans have placed 68 million orders for packages of tests, which contain four COVID-19 tests each. That leaves about 46 percent of the stock still available.

“We totally intend to sustain this market,” Dr. Tom Inglesby, testing adviser to the White House COVID-19 response team, told AP about the unclaimed tests. “We know the market is volatile and will come up and down with surges in variants.”

The shortfall in tests being claimed is likely because of a significant drop in COVID-19 cases across the United States, as well as an easing of restrictions such as vaccine or masking mandates in primarily Democrat-led states in recent weeks.

Like the booster which I predicted would fAIL so goes down Biden’s at home testing freebies.

Totally predictable
———

Biden administration officials told The Associated Press that Americans have placed 68 million orders for packages of tests, which contain four COVID-19 tests each. That leaves about 46 percent of the stock still available.

“We totally intend to sustain this market,” Dr. Tom Inglesby, testing adviser to the White House COVID-19 response team, told AP about the unclaimed tests. “We know the market is volatile and will come up and down with surges in variants.”

The shortfall in tests being claimed is likely because of a significant drop in COVID-19 cases across the United States, as well as an easing of restrictions such as vaccine or masking mandates in primarily Democrat-led states in recent weeks.

So democrat states don't need them, and Republican states won't use them. That about right?

I am sure Covid will emerge in a new guise in the Autumn. The tests in storage will be used.

"Dozens of people who took a rapid SARS-CoV-2 test developed by biotech company Quidel at a Manchester, Vermont, clinic in July were told they had the virus.
Subsequent PCR tests run by the state’s Department of Health found that only 4 out of those 65 were positive."

The Rapid Tests are not accurate. Glabally they have been shown to fail to meet even the WHO standards. As a result untold numbers of people have been forced into quarantine, lst wages, lost time in school, and otherwise impacted...people that tested positive but never actually had COVID. The tests are so unreliable that many states shut down their rapid test centers.

I think most people that actually want to know the truth and that arent invested in simply promoting a shutdown mentality understand that COVID is serious...but the reactions have been and remain unscientific and wrong.

Totally predictable
———

Hmm…. did Joe “Where am I?” Biden forget about his (alleged) made in USA policy?

Manufactured for iHealth Labs, Inc.
120 San Lucar Ct , Sunnyvale, CA 94086, USA
1-855-816-7705
www.ihealthlabs.com
Made in China

Last edited:

Totally predictable
———

1. The booster didn't fail.

2. Freedom of choice.

3. If the science didn't change we would still be dealing with the more deadly variants.

Totally predictable
———

I got a booster shot and I didn't catch covid, why do you say it failed?

Just another bit of sunshine from vy via zerohedge. Keep up the good work, we so enjoy ridiculing you.

The OP seems to be upset that the tests are less necessary now that we’re down to the lowest case rate since last July. If that’s the sort of thing you want to call a “failure,” then I’ll just leave you to that.

1. The booster didn't fail.

2. Freedom of choice.

3. If the science didn't change we would still be dealing with the more deadly variants.
Did you miss the part where I dismissed the Science changed aka The Bigger Lie?

I received my free test kit and I will be applying for my second set of free test kits.

the OP has done nothing but push lies that kill more Americans.

i hope no one here takes his advice on anything.

Totally predictable
———

In other news, 100% of

Biden's 500 Million Free COVID-19 Tests​

...are made in China.

No, it isn't.

You whined that there weren't tests .

You whined that there were tests.

You whine because of where they were made.
Mask, Booster and test fail. No wonder Fauci is MIA

Back
Top Bottom