• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Half of all US food produce is thrown away, new research suggests

On the contrary, my mother had me washing out my own laundry in the bathtub over one of those old-fashioned scrubboards. I'm just fortunate enough to have the ability to sympathize and empathize with people. Something that seems to be a lacking trait of those who lean right.
Double post..

Well, when you're on a tight food budget, which apple are you going to buy, the one that looks to be perfect or the one that is not yet ripe and has a worm hole?

The one that is perfect

because the store you went to buy it from doesn't sell imperfect looking apples

Ironically the food that looks perfect has about as much nutrition as a sock.

With the right sauce and spice package a sock can be mighty tasty. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom