• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Half a million US kids diagnosed with COVID. Number climbing.

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Half a million US kids diagnosed with Covid-19

"The groups said 70,630 new child cases were reported from August 20 through September 3. This is a 16% increase in child cases over two weeks, bringing up the total to at least 513,415 cases, the groups said in their weekly report on pediatric coronavirus cases."

Read the article and tell me the exact sentence where a lot of evangelicals/Republicans won't care.

BB18Avgl.img

A crap thread generated from a opinion piece from a hack journalist.

Yep.....got it.

Republicans hate their children. :roll:

Yep.....got it.

What can you quote from the piece that is opinion not supported by fact? What in this piece make the given journalist a "hack"? What is said that one can infer Reps don't care for their own children concerning the virus?

Yep.....got it.

Your conclusion makes zero sense.

Sounds like you posted from emotion not thought.

My comment to you, it's a big world out there, filled with different colors. The black and white world you live in misses most of it.

What can you quote from the piece that is opinion not supported by fact? What in this piece make the given journalist a "hack"? What is said that one can infer Reps don't care for their own children concerning the virus?

Liberals are opening their day care centers, and Republicans are evil.

Got it.

Yep.....got it.

emotional this morning?

Half a million US kids diagnosed with Covid-19

"The groups said 70,630 new child cases were reported from August 20 through September 3. This is a 16% increase in child cases over two weeks, bringing up the total to at least 513,415 cases, the groups said in their weekly report on pediatric coronavirus cases."

Read the article and tell me the exact sentence where a lot of evangelicals/Republicans won't care.

BB18Avgl.img

and.........???

Yep.....got it.

NO.

Republicans hate our children.

Why is this a bad thing?

Because it's unclear how many will develop long term organ problems later in life and because each child that contracts the disease simply prolongs the time that the disease will impact the rest of us including your economy.

How many kids get the flu every year?

i think we've all seen your math here (couldn't be more off) and your posts stating that you don't care who dies (fact) from COVID.

no one is actually listening to you on COVID. we're ridiculing you.

Yessss. Just like flue right on command. It's like giving a seal a fish treat.

Here ya go,

singlecare.com

The flu virus is so common that the number of people infected each season can only be estimated, not determined for certain. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) calculated the annual percentage of the U.S. population infected with the flu, and results showed that about 8 percent of the U.S. population gets sick from the flu—which translates to 26,176,000 million people a year. And, it’s estimated that 31.4 million people visit the doctor, and 200,000 end up in the hospital every flu season.

Access Denied

"Each year, millions of children get sick with seasonal flu; thousands of children are hospitalized and some children die from flu," the CDC says. In the 2017-2018 season, there were a total of 185 child deaths associated with the flu, and 110 the year before.

Kinda destroys the hysteria over the COVID virus don't it?

close the schools now.

i think we've all seen your math here (couldn't be more off) and your posts stating that you don't care who dies (fact) from COVID.

no one is actually listening to you on COVID. we're ridiculing you.

are Russian schools open? i haven't read about that. my guess is probably.

Because it's unclear how many will develop long term organ problems later in life and because each child that contracts the disease simply prolongs the time that the disease will impact the rest of us including your economy.

And this is different from the flu...how?

if kids get sick, pass it to their parents/grand parents (and some die) is that really any skin off Trump/Putin's ass? isn't $$$$ more important?

This is TRump, so short sighted that he destroys everything he touches for want of today.

He did it in business, he has done it to the country.

It does not help the economy long term to rush to open. That was a big mistake.

The virus continues to take the economy down and it could have been controlled by now.

Instead nothing has gotten better since March.

And this is different from the flu...how?

OMFG

I just shake with frustration when I read such ignorant posts.

It is 2020, information is at your figure tips, there is no excuse for such ignorance.

This is TRump, so short sighted that he destroys everything he touches for want of today.

He did it in business, he has done it to the country.

It does not help the economy long term to rush to open. That was a big mistake.

The virus continues to take the economy down and it could have been controlled by now.

Instead nothing has gotten better since March.

it probably won't get better until next March (if then since we still have no national plan).

Trump is so selfish. He kills everything (and now needs his daddy once again).

Back
Top Bottom