• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Hail Satan!" Another Reason Why I Left the Left -- Dana Loesch

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
“Hail Satan!” Another Reason Why I Left The Left | RedState

« BACK | PRINT

[h=3]RS[/h]
[h=3]MEMBER DIARY[/h]

[h=1]“Hail Satan!” Another Reason Why I Left The Left[/h] By: Dana Loesch (Diary) | July 2nd, 2013 at 11:12 PM | 5

RESIZE: AAA

While singing hymns outside the Texas state capitol pro-infant genocide demonstrators screamed “hail Satan” and angry invectives at pro-child demonstrators. Click the image for the video:

The story:

It’s been a very interesting day at the Texas State Capitol. Cahnman’s Musings hasn’t been following the hearing. Instead, we’ve been participating in the surrounding events. LetTexasSpeak has been doing a live broadcast from the rotunda where women have been sharing their abortion related testimonies. The pro-abortion crowd has responded with repeated chants of “hail Satan.” It’s taken us all day to get a video recording, but here it is.

I don’t understand these progressive women, and I used to be one of them. I don’t understand the desire to place choice after conception. I don’t understand the opposition to high standards of care in abortion mills if your argument is predicated upon “making abortions safe for women.” I don’t understand how women can wear the logos and hold placards for abortion groups that lobbied for fewer restrictions on abortion mills, resulting in appalling conditions like what was found in butcher Kermit Gosnell’s house of horrors. I don’t understand these women’s mantra of “empowerment” when they seek to disempower younger women, viable women, simply due to age. This hot mess of hypocrisy, contradictions, irony, and screeching makes me wonder how on earth I ever, for one second, thought that these women represented my interests or the best interests of mothers, daughters, sisters, or girlfriends. Other women aren’t buying it, either. Davis hoped to climb up the dead baby ladder to political stardom, but after these events, polls show that women stand firmly behind Perry, not Davis. Let’s see: one stands for all women, the other only stands for women of a certain age. It’s not a difficult decision.

Sadly, for their modesty, the moronic display in the video does nothing to promote the interests pro-infant genociders claim. Even contrived shock used in protest is for the purpose of arresting attention and progressing an issue forward. The actions of these women come nowhere close to accomplishing this. I oddly appreciate their behavior. I’m glad someone is out there in such a Victorian freakshow fashion, showing how ugly it is to justify murder. It’s a selfish action on the alter of convenience. That’s what I learned from their behavior as a teenager. It’s likely that many other women can say the same.

Protestors in Texas:

BOMCV3YCQAE5tJ6.jpg large.jpg

"pro-infant genocide"

Glad to see the op knows the definition of English words like I know Swahili.

Why is the Right so easy to troll?

Im sorry but i find this absolutely hilarious "hoes before embryos" LMAO:lamo

now while i dont find abortion hilarious its this stuff that is the PERFECT example of how mentally insane the debate has become, how intellectually dishonest and full of inane hyperbolic rhetoric it is instead of anything productive.

Hail Satan vs amazing grace
whores/hoes/sluts immoral evil doers vs responsible moral virgins practicing abstinence and all that is good

its nonsensical hyper-partisan debate that many people(BOTH SIDES) just do extreme stuff because they know it drives the otherside crazy, even the dishonesty ND lies in the article is nonsensical.

ANyway its impossible for me to take this serious when people are acting like that.
Abortion is a real issue and a serious one but few treat it that way. Im even guilty of it sometimes. While id never say hail satan here on a message board i do find it entertaining that facts and reality can send people off in to such an emotional meltdown.

“Hail Satan!” Another Reason Why I Left The Left | RedState

« BACK | PRINT

[h=3]RS[/h]
[h=3]MEMBER DIARY[/h]

[h=1]“Hail Satan!” Another Reason Why I Left The Left[/h] By: Dana Loesch (Diary) | July 2nd, 2013 at 11:12 PM | 5

RESIZE: AAA

While singing hymns outside the Texas state capitol pro-infant genocide demonstrators screamed “hail Satan” and angry invectives at pro-child demonstrators. Click the image for the video:

The story:

It’s been a very interesting day at the Texas State Capitol. Cahnman’s Musings hasn’t been following the hearing. Instead, we’ve been participating in the surrounding events. LetTexasSpeak has been doing a live broadcast from the rotunda where women have been sharing their abortion related testimonies. The pro-abortion crowd has responded with repeated chants of “hail Satan.” It’s taken us all day to get a video recording, but here it is.

I don’t understand these progressive women, and I used to be one of them. I don’t understand the desire to place choice after conception. I don’t understand the opposition to high standards of care in abortion mills if your argument is predicated upon “making abortions safe for women.” I don’t understand how women can wear the logos and hold placards for abortion groups that lobbied for fewer restrictions on abortion mills, resulting in appalling conditions like what was found in butcher Kermit Gosnell’s house of horrors. I don’t understand these women’s mantra of “empowerment” when they seek to disempower younger women, viable women, simply due to age. This hot mess of hypocrisy, contradictions, irony, and screeching makes me wonder how on earth I ever, for one second, thought that these women represented my interests or the best interests of mothers, daughters, sisters, or girlfriends. Other women aren’t buying it, either. Davis hoped to climb up the dead baby ladder to political stardom, but after these events, polls show that women stand firmly behind Perry, not Davis. Let’s see: one stands for all women, the other only stands for women of a certain age. It’s not a difficult decision.

Sadly, for their modesty, the moronic display in the video does nothing to promote the interests pro-infant genociders claim. Even contrived shock used in protest is for the purpose of arresting attention and progressing an issue forward. The actions of these women come nowhere close to accomplishing this. I oddly appreciate their behavior. I’m glad someone is out there in such a Victorian freakshow fashion, showing how ugly it is to justify murder. It’s a selfish action on the alter of convenience. That’s what I learned from their behavior as a teenager. It’s likely that many other women can say the same.

A slight majority of Americans agreed with Obama about healthcare. Congressman still faced a group of Tea Partiers on the Capitol steps.

It's called America. The rights of the majority don't get to trample over the rights of the minority, and it's how democracy works. I understand it's frustrating when those damn "thugs" want to keep you from ramming through whatever law you want because they disagree with it, but that's how it works.

I for one am just shocked -shocked! - to see a bunch of burnt orange-wearing morons protesting in such a manner.

I for one am just shocked -shocked! - to see a bunch of burnt orange-wearing morons protesting in such a manner.

And in Austin, no less!

.It's called America. The rights of the majority don't get to trample over the rights of the minority, and it's how democracy works. I understand it's frustrating when those damn "thugs" want to keep you from ramming through whatever law you want because they disagree with it, but that's how it works.

When any group has sufficient power to overrule basic Morals and Values then the country has no Morals or Values and no more mandate to continue existing, so far as I'm concerned. The idea that ANY Government or Law could supersede propriety is utter insanity in my mind.

Why?

For the Glorious name of Satan of course!

When any group has sufficient power to overrule basic Morals and Values then the country has no Morals or Values and no more mandate to continue existing, so far as I'm concerned. The idea that ANY Government or Law could supersede propriety is utter insanity in my mind.

whos morals and values? you are only interested in your own and thats exactly why government is needed in a free country where we all have rights and freedoms.

What you find moral and what other people find moral may be two different things. Who are you to say that your morality is better than someone elses? Are you God? No? Then all you have is the Law.

whos morals and values? you are only interested in your own and thats exactly why government is needed in a free country where we all have rights and freedoms.

I'm not interested in my own Morals at all. I'm interested in the Universal Morals and Values that have existed since the beginning of humankind.

You mean such as killing the innocent is wrong?

I'm not interested in my own Morals at all. I'm interested in the Universal Morals and Values that have existed since the beginning of humankind.

nice try but the point is you only want the morals YOU think should be followed, again this is exactly what government is supposed to do in a free country where we all have rights. YOU dont get to force what you want on others.

Times change Tigger

We know from history that morals and values slowly change from generation to generation.

Times change TiggerWe know from history that morals and values slowly change from generation to generation.

No they don't. People's willingness to accept them may change but Morality does not. It never has and never will. Right and Wrong are not malleable concepts.

No they don't. People's willingness to accept them may change but Morality does not. It never has and never will. Right and Wrong are not malleable concepts.

morals and right and wrong are subjective and that fact will never change

morals and right and wrong are subjective and that fact will never change

Keep believing that. Go right ahead and see where that gets you in the long run.

Keep believing that. Go right ahead and see where that gets you in the long run.

my belifes play no role in the matter, im just educated enough to understand facts

my belifes play no role in the matter, im just educated enough to understand facts

I'm educated enough to understand that facts are secondary to Faith and always will be.

I'm educated enough to understand that facts are secondary to Faith and always will be.

That's your opinion,Tigger.
You generally can not use the "God told me to kill him" as a defense in most murder cases unless it is part of an insanity Plea.

Telling a judge that taking your firstborn up some mountain with the intent to sacrife him because "God said so" just doesn't cut it as a way of dodging an attempted murder charge anymore.

Last edited:

Well that's why I am here, to turn that notion on its head. You wanna argue it?

You mean such as killing the innocent is wrong?

Where's your objective evidence of this?

That's your opinion,Tigger.
You generally can not use the "God told me to kill him" as a defense in most murder cases unless it is part of an insanity Plea.

Telling a judge that taking your firstborn up some mountain with the intent to sacrife him because "God said so" just doesn't cut it as a way of dodging an attempted murder charge anymore.

Not my style, nor the type of Spirituality that I follow. Besides, I'd never be taken alive if it was.

Back
Top Bottom