• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hackers: Chemical attack in Syria was staged by Pentagon

J

Jeremy Fish

Hacker got access to U.S. intelligence correspondence and published U.S. Army Col. ANTHONY J. MACDONALD's mail. He is General Staff Director, Operations and Plans Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence the Army Staff. It's about chemical attack in Syria:
"In the message August 22 Eugene Furst congratulates Col. on successful operation and refers him to publication of Wasington Post about chemical attack in Syria. From the Anthony’s wife dialog with her friend it’s clear the video with the children killed in the chemical attack near Damascus was staged by U.S. Intelligence".
Pentagon staged chemical attack in Syria - Pastebin.com

Hacker got access to U.S. intelligence correspondence and published U.S. Army Col. ANTHONY J. MACDONALD's mail. He is General Staff Director, Operations and Plans Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence the Army Staff. It's about chemical attack in Syria:
"In the message August 22 Eugene Furst congratulates Col. on successful operation and refers him to publication of Wasington Post about chemical attack in Syria. From the Anthony’s wife dialog with her friend it’s clear the video with the children killed in the chemical attack near Damascus was staged by U.S. Intelligence".

yep, that looks like a creditable source.:mrgreen:
Why would anyone want to admit they broke the law by hacking into someones accounts?
IMO, this is some nut wanting some attention.

Given the nature of other shenanigans by our beloved "LEADERS"
( operation nothwoods ... Gulf of Tonkin ... Fake "news" leading up to the first Iraq war )
WHY should anyone take for granted that the Mainstream Media is delivering the TRUTH?

WE THE PEOPLE have a duty & obligation to question EVERYTHING

A! where are we going
& WHY are we in this handbasket?

Given the nature of other shenanigans by our beloved "LEADERS"
( operation nothwoods ... Gulf of Tonkin ... Fake "news" leading up to the first Iraq war )
WHY should anyone take for granted that the Mainstream Media is delivering the TRUTH?

WE THE PEOPLE have a duty & obligation to question EVERYTHING

A! where are we going
& WHY are we in this handbasket?

"WHY should anyone take for granted that the Mainstream Media is delivering the TRUTH?"

Answer: rational people don't

"WE THE PEOPLE have a duty & obligation to question EVERYTHING"

Answer: your right. I question the OP source as being accurate and truthful.

"WHY should anyone take for granted that the Mainstream Media is delivering the TRUTH?"

Answer: rational people don't

"WE THE PEOPLE have a duty & obligation to question EVERYTHING"

Answer: your right. I question the OP source as being accurate and truthful.

However, do you question the original story about the chemical weapon used against civilians?

However, do you question the original story about the chemical weapon used against civilians?

your shifting the topic. The discussion is did the Pentagon stage the chemical attack.

What sources are out there indicate they did?

Remember your own quote about people should Question everything?
Should we not question the OP article? Or is it because it sheds the military in a bad light we should accept it?

your shifting the topic. The discussion is did the Pentagon stage the chemical attack.

Should we not question the OP article? Or is it because it sheds the military in a bad light we should accept it?

I would give it 50/50 the OP argument is as plausible as any, therefore, with the weight of the war-mongers behind the effort to attack Syria, I'm convinced that if the Pentagon didn't do it, they are being opportunistic in taking advantage of a situation were it may not have actually been the Syrian government, could have been some rebel group. Who ever did it, if the event is used as an excuse to go to war, WE THE PEOPLE must demand that our Congresspeople stand up to the prez and say NO.

BTW: do you remember the "babies removed from incubators" story in the run-up to the Iraq war?
and that turned out to be FAKE, the Military Industrial Complex will do ANYTHING to make war.

Karen Hudes, World Bank Attorney, interviewed by Shawn Stone. Karen reveals the mega conspiracy involving
world economics, how the world bank was created to prevent global nuclear war, how our MSM, five networks
are controlled by one entity who filter everything released to the typical citizen sheep in the US. This is to
control and or promote an agenda. How our criminal justice system starting at the top of the food chain is
controlled via blackmail etc etc. There is no way to cure the "official report" believers who's beliefs and opinions
are spoon fed to them by their masters. Close your eyes, plug your ears, conspiracies don't exist.

And who carried out this chemical attack? Surely you don't mean to suggest that there was no attack, no dead civilians, etc.

If it was carried out by the pentagon, that means US soldiers did the deed. So, do this. Find some soldiers, and ask them if they would have participated in such a scheme, if given the chance.

Soldiers are humans too, folks.

And who carried out this chemical attack? Surely you don't mean to suggest that there was no attack, no dead civilians, etc.

If it was carried out by the pentagon, that means US soldiers did the deed. So, do this. Find some soldiers, and ask them if they would have participated in such a scheme, if given the chance.

Soldiers are humans too, folks.

All we know is what TPTB want us to know. Truth is the first casualty of war.
Soldiers may be human. They're trained to follow orders, examples made of those who don't.
Pat Tillman..............
Media has no credibility. Caught airing fake news so many times now, questioning what we see
must be done. There is a booming industry in creating fake news driven by geopolitics now.
After all, it's effective. In all likelihood, something did take place, people died. Speaking for myself,
the question is: Whodunnit. Then why, as in who stands to gain because covering it up wasn't
going to happen, retribution is a near certainty. What the hell is going here???
I don't know.

I would give it 50/50 the OP argument is as plausible as any, therefore, with the weight of the war-mongers behind the effort to attack Syria, I'm convinced that if the Pentagon didn't do it, they are being opportunistic in taking advantage of a situation were it may not have actually been the Syrian government, could have been some rebel group. Who ever did it, if the event is used as an excuse to go to war, WE THE PEOPLE must demand that our Congresspeople stand up to the prez and say NO.

BTW: do you remember the "babies removed from incubators" story in the run-up to the Iraq war?
and that turned out to be FAKE, the Military Industrial Complex will do ANYTHING to make war.

Yes, I remember a lot of bs put out during the ramp up.

Now, seeing you didn't really respond to one of my points I will try again.
Why would anyone admit to a criminal act. (ie. hacking into someone's email). Especial when they have there online name in the linked post?
Seems a true hacker would want to be more discrete than that. Even to the point of routing their finds to sites like wikileaks, etc.

There is no current way to validate the OP linked information.

As you have stated. Question everything.

Oh dear, the gubmint boys got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

At least they were just killing instead of running drugs...

Not quite as bad as what happened to the SS guys down in Colombia last year. :mrgreen:

I would say a better question is, did the CIA stage the attacks. Not the Pentagon.

Back
Top Bottom