• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hacker reveals how DNC stacked deck for Clinton

Erod

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hacker reveals how DNC stacked deck for Clinton | New York Post

The Democratic National Committee amassed a mountain of information to defend Hillary Clinton as the party’s presidential nominee — long before the first primary election, according to internal documents.

A hacker known as “Guccifer 2.0” released another round of documents Tuesday allegedly stolen from the DNC’s computer files and they show that the supposedly neutral committee devoted enormous resources to groom Clinton ahead of all other Democratic contenders for the White House.

As we suspected, the fix was in. Bernie never had a chance.

And this bimbo still couldn't clinch the nomination until late spring. LOL

Not surprising. Hilary was always the establishments choice. I bet the GOP had similar amount of information for their man Rubio. It did not work for them though.

Please delete. I accidentally create a duplicate post.

Of course the DNC played favorites and stacked the deck to favor Clinton. I could have told you they were doing that three months ago.

But back then you would have been called a conspiracy theorist and peppered with questions about your tinfoil hat. Go figure.

Not surprising. Hilary was always the establishments choice. I bet the GOP had similar amount of information for their man Rubio. It did not work for them though.

Even Mitt Romney said in his post-2012 presidential election movie that the RNC picked him because he was "next in line". So, this doesn't surprise me.

A political party favors its favored candidate?

Shocking.

Does the hacker say anything about Clinton getting a couple million more votes than Bernie?

I bet the hacker knows that in metropolitan areas with large black and Latino populations it was bound to happen. Those lopsided votes add up.

The bottom line, she kicked his heiney in votes.

The bottom line was Sanders driving home her connections to Wall St. That is something his supporters won't forget.

The bottom line, she kicked his heiney in votes.

Or did she?

There was sure a lot of controversy in various contests like Arizona. Many people who waited in line all day and never did get to vote...

Or did she?

There was sure a lot of controversy in various contests like Arizona. Many people who waited in line all day and never did get to vote...

She got a couple million more votes. You can concoct whatever excuse you want, but that is the fact

I doubt that the GOP considered Rubio "their man" going into the primaries. If anyone, it would have been Jeb Bush who's fundraising apparatus and stature within the establishment were far greater than Rubio's.

She got a couple million more votes. You can concoct whatever excuse you want, but that is the fact

Yes, she got more votes, assuming that everything was on the up & up in the voting process. That may not be a valid assumption. She is way more than crooked and so is the party apparatus.

Back
Top Bottom