• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

H.Res.375 - Will Reveal Bush Lies

vandree said:
They are up to 70 today:

Rep Abercrombie, Neil [HI-1] - 9/8/2005
Rep McCollum, Betty [MN-4] - 9/8/2005
Congressman Bob Menendez,
Congressman Ben Cardin, and
Congresswoman Julia Carson.

Excellent! Thank you for the updates.

Here is everything we should need to know about how to get our House Representative's to get on board for H.Res.375:

Ask for the Legislative Director or the person in charge of Iraq or foreign policy, express your strong support for the Resolution of Inquiry (ROI), and request the Representative join the growing number of cosponsors. If they tell you that the representative will *not* be cosponsoring H. Res. 375, ask for specific reasons. Ask what it would take for the Representative to co-sponsor.

If your Representative is a Republican, explain that Rep. Jim Leach from Iowa - a top-ranking Republican on the International Relations Committee - is already cosponsoring. If your Representative is a Democrat, explain that Leach and Tom Lantos, the Ranking Democrat on the International Relations Committee, are now cosponsoring. Ask: How can a Democrat refuse to cosponsor when a top Republican is consponsoring? CONTINUE, SOURCE

Congratulations, you got all the far left wing whackos in Congress to support your bill.............Do you even have a single clue how impeachment works? You will need every democrat and a whole lot of republicans to get this bill thorugh.................You have no chance........

I think there should be investigation, I don't want to believe our elected officials are that corrupt.

Personally I think it's full of crap, and the credibility of the source leaves much to be desired.

SixStringHero said:
I think there should be investigation, I don't want to believe our elected officials are that corrupt.

Personally I think it's full of crap, and the credibility of the source leaves much to be desired.

I have a feeling there are people who want to discuss it just so we can see the irrelevance quickly and get it out of the way so the left wing stops walking around with their pitchforks and torches...

Since it wasn't nipped in the bud early, that just let the conspiracy theorists and agenda driven partisans have their minds explode into fascinating scenarios...

Its just another liberal smoke screen.....They have no solutions or answers for any issue so all they do is attack the president.........

If It turns out to be true I will be among the first to say we need to impeach Bush. That would be reprehensible in my eyes.

Only thing though, I haven't seen much in the way of media coverage on this. I would think that if something like this was a credible document it would be widely more publicized.

Originally posted by Navy Pride:
Its just another liberal smoke screen.....They have no solutions or answers for any issue so all they do is attack the president.........
Has there been anything, in your opinion, that Bush has done wrong? Or not done as well as he could have?

Billo_Really said:
Has there been anything, in your opinion, that Bush has done wrong? Or not done as well as he could have?

I have my differences with President Bush when it comes to immigration and spending but when tou liberals run inept people like Gore and Kerry its a slam dunk as to who I vote for..........

Last edited:
I have my differences with President Bush when it comes to immigration and spending but when tou liberals run inept people like Gore and Kerry its a slam dunk as to who I vote for..........
When you throw Gore and Kerry in my face, why do I feel like I just got hit in the balls.

Billo_Really said:
When you throw Gore and Kerry in my face, why do I feel like I just got hit in the balls.

I don't know but they were the darlings of the liberal democratic party........

Navy Pride said:
... becasuse you know, all Liberals are Democrats and all Democrats are Liberals.

I voted for Kerry but was planning on voting him OUT of office in the next election.

Back
Top Bottom