• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

**** gw 2 sold out

ric27

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Happy as ****, today....click on their website and I'm ready to buy a digital copy *80 bucks*....and receive, the message....sold , the **** out!!!!!

https://buy.guildwars2.com/

never payed atention to gw2 news but iplayed the hell out of guild wars 1.i got to rank 6 and stopped playing because the pvp switched from strategy to character build,i couldnt handle the game going from being like a fast paced game a chess to the winners being guys eho spent days crunching numbers,but in the end the game company caved in to the complainers,and it ultimatly killed the game.

hopefuly gw2 wont end up like this.

Digital Edition...

Sold out...

Huh?

Pre-orders included invite to beta. They probably ran out of beta space.

I am seriously considering piucking up GW2 when it comes out. Never played the first but it might be time to delve back into an MMO.

Back
Top Bottom