• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Guys: Would you 'do' Nancy Grace?

With a chain saw maybe. But other than that, one of the most disgusting humans to waste space on this earth.

With a chain saw maybe. But other than that, one of the most disgusting humans to waste space on this earth.

:lol: It was your post in my poll thread that prompted the question, but I didn't want to derail a serious thread, so I started a new one here.

Guys: Would you 'do' Nancy Grace?

:cool:

Not even with your dick.

I would, however, suggest that the way she kind of always looks out the top of her eves....like she's looking up....is a good indicator of how she probably got the show.

Only if I was in to S&M.

I've seen Nancy Grace and Judge Judy interviewed separately from their TV persona's and they come across as intelligent and calm. It makes me believe a lot of what we see is amplified for ratings.

hit it and quit it

Not even while I am Drunk.
nono.gif

Not even while I am Drunk.
nono.gif

Heh, can you image that coyote moment? Waking up after a solid drunk and pinning your arm is this fake blonde hair and Tammy Faye makeup - yeesh! :shock:

Heh, can you image that coyote moment? Waking up after a solid drunk and pinning your arm is this fake blonde hair and Tammy Faye makeup - yeesh! :shock:

meh...stuff a sock in her mouth so you don't have to hear her voice, bend her over a chair give her whatfor followed by a nice donkey punch and then leave :thumbs:

Yeah.....but now think about this one.
thinking.gif
Lets change things up a bit.
homework.gif

What if she was the Last woman on the Planet? The Only One Left.

Now we know about the male Homo Sapien and how his other head tends to take control. :lol:

Course that means All you other bruthas. Would JUST.....have to wait your turn.
yo2.gif

meh...stuff a sock in her mouth so you don't have to hear her voice, bend her over a chair give her whatfor followed by a nice donkey punch and then leave :thumbs:

:shock:.....
kick.gif
damn.gif

No, not even if she was the last woman on Earth.

I bet half of you who say you wouldn't... would... and try to keep it a secret. ;)

Heya RC. :2wave: Yeah even if they could last 24 months and she was to walk by. 98% of them be playing Rico Suave.

They aint foolin anybody. :2razz:

Course Nancy.....I think would lose some weight. ;)

I'd go full Bill Clinton on that phat ass

On the flip side of that, you could simply ditch the sock and opt to stick your business somewhere "rather uncomfortable" instead.

The entertainment value derived from the undoubtedly colorful content of the woman's vocalizations during the act will likely more than make up for her latent undesirability as a sexual partner.

C'mon now, don't look at me like that. You can't tell me that you aren't picturing it at least a little bit.

No?

nancy_grace-web.jpg

How about now? :lamo

Last edited:
On the flip side of that, you could simply ditch the sock and opt to stick your business "somewhere rather uncomfortable" instead.

The entertainment value derived from the undoubtedly colorful content of the woman's vocalizations during the act will likely more than make up for her latent undesirability as a sexual partner.

C'mon, don't look at me like that. You can't tell that you aren't picturing it at least a little bit.

No?

View attachment 67150865

How about now? :lamo

I don't see what all the fuss is about. she's not a physically unattractive female. I'd make her squeal like a pig

Back
Top Bottom