• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Guys: Would you 'do' Nancy Grace?

I'm not into blondes, they're rarely put together the way I like them. My preference is for brunettes, with redheads coming in a close second.

I'm not into blondes, they're rarely put together the way I like them. My preference is for brunettes, with redheads coming in a close second.

IMHO, nothing beats a skinny redhead with big breasteses

I'd do an empty toilet paper role if I had enough lube, but no I would not do Nancy Grace.

A very big no. I can look past a lot of faults but she's a perfect storm of what annoys the hell out of me.

seriously guys...the question was "would you "do" her?" not "would you have a conversation with her?"

Burt Reynolds would canoe in with a bow and arrow and take you down.

I wouldn't **** her with Tucker's dick. LOL!

Seriously, who can stomach that lady? She is an act and a TERRIBLE actress!

Do something about that hair lady! Get a new make-up artist. Better yet, BAG YOUR FACE!

gag her, bag her, then tag her!

My husband would choke on his own vomit if he even found himself in the same room with that woman. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom